[Insert Clever Title Here]

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SecretSorcerer

Original poster
Hello! I'm new to this forum, but not forum roleplay. I've been roleplaying on forums on and off for about 6 years. I like fantastical settings, set in the renaissance-medieval era. I also enjoy Sci-Fi. I write in both second and third person, normally in a paragraph style (of varying length), though I've come to like second more than third as of recent. As well as writing - I also like to read in these genres. My favorite fantasy book is Steven King's, "The Eyes of the Dragon" and my favorite Sci-Fi series is Orson Scott Card's "Ender's Game". I highly recommend both.
Offline, I play 2 instruments, fence, and draw.
I'm excited to meet you all, and look forward to our roleplays to come!
-Secret

• Love
Reactions: Dip
Welcome to Iwaku! ^^

Welcome to iwaku! Wow. 2 instruments, fencing AND drawing huh? That's pretty cool! Ender's Game is hands down my favorite sci-fi book as well. :D Most people here I know do not write in second person, but I'm sure you'll find people here who you can roleplay with as you like. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or any other staffie, and we have a newbie care package where you can ask for a guide and sparklies if you like. ALSO. If you wanna show off your drawing, you can go make a thread in Showcasing or hey, if you do it on commission, you can set up a shop. Hope you like it here!

Oh wow fencing must be a lot of fun! I myself am into marshal arts, but I have mad respect for anyone who can wield any type of sword. I'm Tone by the way and I'm one of the site staff interns, so please if you have any questions about the site please let me know! Also a question for you, are you into manga at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.