"Insert Character"

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidhe

poor little meow meow
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Evening/Late Night (MST)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
In the Rich Text Editor menu, there's an option that says 'insert character'; pretty sure that used to be 'insert media', 'cause when you click on it, all you can use it for is inserting a Youtube or other video link. I got kind of excited because I thought it was for inserting a fancy link to one of your characters here on site. D': For some reason I thought there was this feature, but I could be misremembering.

Just wondering if there is an actual 'insert character' feature or not?

Reactions: napstablook
What do you mean by "inserting a character"?
You can:
  • hyperlink things (text and pictures)
  • embed images (Insert edit image, which is the image that looks like a mountain and sun in the 3rd row) (insert image with options, the stack of mountain photos in the 4th row)
  • embed media (Character, the picture that looks like a film strip with a play arrow in the 3rd row)
Or were you asking something else that I missed? .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.