1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

"Insert Character"

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Opal, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In the Rich Text Editor menu, there's an option that says 'insert character'; pretty sure that used to be 'insert media', 'cause when you click on it, all you can use it for is inserting a Youtube or other video link. I got kind of excited because I thought it was for inserting a fancy link to one of your characters here on site. D': For some reason I thought there was this feature, but I could be misremembering.

Just wondering if there is an actual 'insert character' feature or not?

• Like Like x 1
  2. What do you mean by "inserting a character"?
    You can:
    • hyperlink things (text and pictures)
    • embed images (Insert edit image, which is the image that looks like a mountain and sun in the 3rd row) (insert image with options, the stack of mountain photos in the 4th row)
    • embed media (Character, the picture that looks like a film strip with a play arrow in the 3rd row)
    Or were you asking something else that I missed? .-.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.