Insane Asylum RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitty Chanter

Original poster
Alright, so I've been really interested in doing an RP on crazies, we'd need psychiatrists, hospital patients, all that jazz. It be on the adult floor so your character would have to be 18+, and can be anything from a drug addict, extreme OCD or Anxiety, suicidal tendencies ect. ect.
But remember this is inpatient, so your character's illness must effect them in such a way they cannot function in normal life, and are a burden on others or a harm to others/themselves.
We would also need nurses and doctors and such, and I'm not gonna get to into it unless anyone is interested?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. CURSE THE YEAR 1997.

Im 16, you can be younger but your character has to be older. They seperate the 17 and younger and 18 and older which is why I said that

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I call the guy who sees angels who told him to kill that bastard priest who was molesting children. And that drive-thru attendant who put tomato on his burger when he said quite explicitly no tomato. And his wife for having an affair. And the satanic nerd playing video games about aliens creating the human race. And his bratty children who couldn't respect family values.

Interested, Thinking about playing as an impersonal doctor with a mid-life crisis or something, at the very least, just a doctor

Alright. :D This is getting good then, I shall start up a thread either tonight or tomorrow maybe

Buttt I need Character Sheets kiddies~

Buttt I need Character Sheets kiddies~

The angels say that all kitties need to die. They gained their 9 lives out of a deal with the Devil. They must be punished.

What if kitties like to be punished?

I just noticed your name was Kitty *wink* *wink* *nudge*

Ahahaha, that's why I should be in the mental institute.
Anyway, I'm soon going to post my females character sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.