1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance
I'm sure there's a thread like this somewhere in here but I don't feel like searching. Color me lazy as all get out.

So! In the cbox I mentioned I was getting a Dark Mark tattoo and had a few people request pictures once it was done. After three hours in the chair last night I'm finished with it! The pictures I got were taken with my laptop so aren't great quality, I apologize. I will take better ones once it's healed. In case you can't read the text, it says 'Every human life is worth the same and worth saving.' It's a quote from Kingsley Shacklebolt in the books :-P

What about you?! Who here has a tattoo?? I love looking at pieces that other people have - this is my fourth and I want more! Please share your pictures so that I may 'ooh' and 'ahh' appropriately? Please..? ^_^

ae60wo.jpg

n4tykj.jpg

b4dmdj.jpg

10hkbaw.jpg

Holy shit, that's a cool tattoo!

Sadly I got none myself, but I'd love to get a few. Planning a biomech sleeve in a few years, and more cool stuff after that.

Tattoo's are badass.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dervish and Ethys
I'm thinking about making this one into a sleeve but I'm not sure yet! I'll probably end up doing it in a year or two, haha. I'm so in love with this one!

Also, just realized these pictures are mirrored. Oops. Oh well, they'll be the right way once I take healed pictures!

I have no tattoos myself either.
But I love the message and design. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Ethys
Thanks! I think we need to have an Iwaku Ink party and get all of you tatted up :-P

I love tattoos! But I don't have any myself; I do have a buncha holes in my ear though :P

I'd want a tattoo to mean something important to me, and I figure when I have something so important that I want it represented on my skin forever, I won't have to think hard to know what it is

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Awesome tattoo! Love the detail for it and very well done!

I have one myself and planning on my 2nd but still not sure of what I want to get XP.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    623.5 KB · Views: 14
Love both of those!

• Thank You
Reactions: Dervish
I wish I had one but still working on a few designs.

May or may not use all designs considering the sheer amount of them to choose from XD

Oh I really like that one! I was thinking about getting one like this..

the-green-dragon-cross.jpg

But I'm an atheist so it feels weird XD But I adore the design and dragons!

Love love love seeing people's well done ink. I won't post the ugly that came before it, because it's so bad :( But this was four hours in a chair, to cover up a terrible mistake made a decade ago:

IMG_1259_zpsxckmwcuv.jpg

IMG_1260_zpshk7ynvni.jpg
I love the details in this one! Kind of reminds me of the Fleur-de-lis at the points of the cross.

Oh I really like that one! I was thinking about getting one like this..

the-green-dragon-cross.jpg

But I'm an atheist so it feels weird XD But I adore the design and dragons!
I'm agnostic, and yet mister Raven living on my back has cathedral glass inspired wings. You don't have to be religious to appreciate something beautiful in religious imagery.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ethys and Muirgen
Oh that is positively gorgeous @Everly - I would just be afraid I couldn't find an artist to ink that design as beautiful as it is right there! I'm not an atheist so I'm good with my design, but if you really want the dragon with the cross? I don't think you should let that hold you back at all - it's a beautiful piece of work.

eta: What @Dervish said, two minutes before me!

Status
Not open for further replies.