Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Science Fiction, Superhero, Horror, Western, Crime Fiction, Anime
See title.

I joined Iwaku a few years ago, but I felt very overwhelmed by the formatting and community at large—but I think it's a good time to give myself a fresh look around and try to challenge myself in bringing new ideas and participating in others. I'd like to be active, but life has a bad habit of preventing me to fully engage in my favored hobby but it is what it is. With that said to sum it up who I am in a short few simple bullets:
  • I think my very first role-playing experience online was around 1998 or 1999 on an interactive fanfiction site, though I associate my official message board role-playing history dating back to 2001. So I've been in it for a long time.
  • I really like Japanese animation and associated tropes. I like to deconstruct and revise them.
  • My interests beyond writing include music and cinema, of which I have studied informally and formally.
  • I like to be direct, yet not outright tactless with how I speak. I believe in rational thought over emotional thought.
  • My former account name was Gowi.
With that all out of the way, I am interested in getting back into the swing of things here on Iwaku.

Welcome back :) glad to see you jumping in again!

Reactions: Gowi
Hello and welcome back. (: I know the site can be a bit intimidating with its size, but once you really give the community a chance, you'll realize just how awesome and friendly it is.

It isn't even the size that intimidates me, it's the formatting (I cannot even properly quote you, seven hells).

Reactions: Nav
Just hit all the buttons! Go crazy. You got this. And ask questions if you need to! Hit buttons and ask questions.

Welcome to Iwaku!

• Useful
fa5aebfd2fc2907405d297551f11d040.jpg

Welcome back to Iwaku!

I'm glad to see such an experienced roleplayer come back to our site~ Like others have said, if you've got any questions, you're welcome to ask around. You can PM anyone with a baby blue or red name and they'd be happy to answer your questions! (Myself included~)

If you don't wanna PM anyone, then you can go to the Help Desk! Any questions you have can be answered by the community or by the staff here!

Just working on getting a RP interest check out before I head off for my scheduled appointment with my physician. So hopefully I'll come back to replies enmasse.

Status
Not open for further replies.