1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Inheritance

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by demonicfox, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. At the moment I've become really big upon the Inheritance cycle by Christopher Paolini.I've read all the books about 4 times and each time I do I feel like there is just so much missing and the end of the cycle is rushed(which it was) so I was wondering that if anyone wanted to roleplay with me, to create a after story of some sort of two dragon riders,or a dragon rider and a non dragon rider within Alegaƫsia.
    I'd prefer to roleplay with someone who can at least have a paragraph within each post(yet if they can't I'm not fussed) and is able to carry on a story, due to the fact my story writing abilities dwindle every now and then and usually, my mind goes blank and im only able to help keep a story going in random ways.
    If anyone's interested please reply with an idea or so and if I like it,which I probably will,we'll see what we can do ^^

Thank you for taking your time to read this :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.