Indigo Children Reboot (supernatural kids)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichigo

Edgepeasant
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Evening to Early Morning - EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I love everything, but right now want Sci-Fi and/or Horror.
So, this was an RP created by Stick, but they have not been on in so long, not to mention the thread died forever ago because no one posted. Here is a basic idea of what it is as described by Stick:

ABOUT THE GAME:
  • Because what this board really needed was a game full of creepy semi-conditioned government experiment children armed with superpowers and ghost stories. I'm not 100% sure where this game will go yet, and I'm happy to incorporate any ideas that you guys might come up with along the way!
  • You will be playing a fairly young person who was taken to this big government facility at a very young age. The place houses about 50 children at a time, from all over the world. The facility and staff themselves are a mixed experience. Some of it is nice, and some of it is horrible. Your character has the potential to see it as a safe-haven from the outside world, or as a prison where children are kidnapped and experimented on.
  • In general, none of these characters will have gone outside much, so feel free to play around in the brain of someone who's been weirdly isolated for a big chunk of their life. This facility does not have an overarching goal aside from the study of "indigo children"; some children might be getting trained up for specific projects, and others might be left pretty much on their own.
  • You do not have to play a character that believes in the stories told by everyone. But if you want to, you are welcome to make up other stories, urban legends, myths, superstitions, etc. that your character (and maybe other characters) could believe in.

I would really love to see this rebooted, mostly because it was an amazing idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.