In to another world

K

Krobon

Original poster
Hey there,

First off, thanks for clicking on my thread, I'll try to keep it short and sweet while I can.

I have had an idea in my head for quite some time and I've been hoping to find a single person that would RP it with me. I have found that generally it gets a little too busy and hectic to input a single storyline on a forum.

The idea is about involves Isekai, for anyone familiar with Anime it is essentially a person that is transported to another world, whether it is a fantasy world, existing or otherwise, a videogame world that comes alive or anything in between.

The character I wish to play would be the person being transported, I have a few different ideas revolving around this but I am pretty flexible on the counterpart. I am open to playing multiple characters but there is no need to double characters for anyone I RP with. I would prefer someone that can play side characters and help push plot where needed.

Idea #1
My character is a gamer that after the loss of his parents began to live on what little they had left behind, working a simple day job and spending all his free time playing a videogame. For years he played the game and the playerbase slowly but surely declined until it was official that the game was going to be shut down. (Took some ideas from Overlord here) and as he stays online while the game shuts down he finds himself transported in to the body of his character. I am open to the world and what is happening inside of it, I would prefer if the character was monstrous or at least perceived as monstrous by the world he goes to. The psychological repercussions of being a normal guy that spent a lot of time running away from grief being transported in to a place where he has both power but no experience with violence intrigues me.

Idea #2
Being transported to a different world together with someone else, it does not need to be a powerful person in this case, the ability or lack of ability to survive in this new world would be a challenge by itself.

I am open to any other ideas or brainstorming, I really just want a partner that is up to make something work, and tell me if something doesn't, to which I will return the same courtesy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested drop me a PM :)

Idea #1 seems interesting. Feel free to message.