In Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

down_in_flames

Original poster
tumblr_inline_moblfgwxMe1qz4rgp.gif

Welcome to Baycrest, population: 7,890. Baycrest, sitting peacefully on the northern California coast, is the ideal hometown for surfers, boaters or simply people looking for a peaceful life or vacation.

The local teens love their hometown. Here, they can live the summer life, complete with the parties, bonfires, surfing and romance of their dreams. They are free, with no school and little responsibility, here, in summer.

giphy.gif

This roleplay will be based upon the lives of teenagers living in or visiting Baycrest.

RULES:
1. Please respect one another OOC
2. Only realistic images for people, please.
3. Romance is encouraged, but please don't make it the central point for all relationships.
4. You may have as many characters as you like, as long as you can keep up with all of them.
5. 1-2 paragraphs per post. Please post at least twice a day.
6. Have fun!
7. You cannot play your own girlfriend or boyfriend.

CHARACTER SKELETON
:Name:
:Nickname/s:
:Age (14-19):
:Gender:
:Sexuality:
:Physical Appearance:
:Personality:
:Family:
:Friends:
:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
:Other Relations:
:Hobbies:
:Personal History:
:Other:

tumblr_ne2mj3VDQA1twkn6do1_250.gif

"Bianca."
Bianca Marie Rosales
"Er..."
Bee, Bibby
"16."
Sixteen years old

" ... Are you retarded?"
Female

"Bi. Why, who wants to know?"
Bisexual

"Well, you're looking at me, right?"
tumblr_n36dnu4fWg1s6089do2_r1_250.gif

"Who the hell asks someone about their personality?"
Sarcastic, impulsive and ultimately bitchy, Bianca has difficulty making friends and keeping them. She is, however, incredibly loyal to the friends she manages to keep. Frequently prone to violence, Bianca has built a terrifying reputation for herself at Baycrest High as the psychopath who hurts people. Everyone knows her, and she loves the fear people hold for her. Only a few individuals know the real, funny Bianca, the girl they befriended.

" ... Why do you want to know about my family?"
- Ashleigh Rosales (FRATERNAL TWIN BROTHER) -
- Josie Rosales (MOTHER) -
- Trent Rosales (FATHER)

"Seriously, are you some kind of stalker?"
OPEN
"What is this?"
OPEN
"Well, I guess everyone hates me."
OPEN
"I don't know, really ... "
- Singing -
tumblr_n7zufdiHcY1twkn6do3_r1_250.gif

"Alright, you have officially achieved stalker status."
Ashleigh and Bianca Rosales were raised as the only children of Josie and Trent Rosales. Natives of Baycrest, Trent ran a small bookstore on main street and Josie ran a dressmaking business out of the Rosales home.

As Bianca had been raised by such kind, loving parents, it is truly a mystery as to how Bianca came out so badly. A 'sociopath' since age ten, Bianca would frequently insult other students and occasionally throwing a punch or kick. Only Ashleigh, her twin brother, could ever calm Bianca out of a fit of rage. They have a very close relationship that will never be broken.

Bianca had always been musically gifted. Her only true talent is singing, and she flaunts it whenever she can.
tumblr_ncfb4fRyft1twkn6do1_500.gif

~

giphy.gif

"Ashleigh."
Ashleigh Morgan Rosales

"Everyone calls me Ash, I guess."

Ash, Ashy

"16."
Sixteen years old.

"Well, I'm obviously a guy."
Male

" ... "

Bisexual

"Er ... "

giphy.gif

"Um, well, I guess I'm just normal."
Ashleigh is one of the purest, kindest people imaginable. He has not a single selfish, cruel or nasty cell in his body. Ashleigh will go out of his way to help anyone, whether they are a friend or a complete stranger. He is quite nervous about his sexuality; Ashleigh is unsure how people would treat him if they knew he was bisexual, so he doesn't tell anyone, except for his sister.

"Oh, they're lovely people. Well, except for Bianca, I guess."
- Bianca Rosales (FRATERNAL TWIN SISTER) -
- Josie Rosales (MOTHER) -

- Trent Rosales (FATHER) -

"Oh, well, I have a few friends."

OPEN

" ... Oh wow, okay ... "

OPEN

"Well ... "

OPEN

"I play basketball, I guess."
- Basketball -
- Movies -
- Singing -
- Spending time with friends -

- Surfing -

Bertie-bertie-gilbert-23900548-500-281.gif

Ashleigh and Bianca Rosales were raised as the only children of Josie and Trent Rosales. Natives of Baycrest, Trent ran a small bookstore on main street and Josie ran a dressmaking business out of the Rosales home.

While Bianca has always been a mystery to Baycrest, the entire town is sure that Ashleigh's kind personality is clearly a product of his upbringing. He is a mirror image of both his parents.

Ashleigh started playing basketball when he was nine. Like his sister, he has always had a knack for music. Ashleigh and Bianca sometimes perform in school concerts together.

Bertie-bertie-gilbert-24226726-448-252.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.