In Sheep's Clothing (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Dapper Mog

Original poster
They say the government hides things from you, feeding propaganda to ease their citizens. These people, they act as sheep, being led by fickle shepherds that have lost their own way. Though what if, deep within the flock, there were wolves hidden under wool clothing? Boston, Massachusetts. 2013. You think that they would find out about us eventually. We've been here through wars, parties, uprisings and downfalls. Though not one can put the pieces together. Call it a luck of the Irish, but this is one secret that has lasted for centuries. This is the story of two brothers behind the call of the wolf, attempting to live normal lives.

Roles/Cast:

Caoimhín "Kevin" O`Connel - Lykaon
Aron O`Connel - The Gambling Gamer
Skyla Xypher - ~ Xypher Doragon ~
Freya Hart - Rufiya
Evelyn Alexander - BoB (Best of Boxes)³
Open Role 4 - (Open)

Character sheets for this rp are much like clothing. Optional.

If you would like, feel free to post a short sheet. Name and age, maybe. Anything else you feel necessary. Should we use pictures or just describe? Hmm...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm this looks interesting, I assume the 2 spots taken are the brothers? If so can we be any race (Vampire, human, shifter, ect)?

unfortunately, we had decided that the other roles be human. I'm sorry.

That's okay was just wondering lol I don't mind being human

Lol nice, ill post a short CS here soon

Name: Skyla Xypher
Race: Human
Appearance:
a 1.jpg She also wears this jacket. jacket.jpg

Last edited:
Aaron, do we want to start this thing up, or wait? What do you think, Xypher?

We might wanna wait for at least one more person but up to you guys

It'd probably be good. But, its been almost two days already. We're thinking about starting it up tomorrow morning/early afternoon.

Okay sounds good =)

Lol ok sounds good, hope so

There we go. My first post done. ^_^

Anyone else interested? Yes? No? Maybe?

Yikes Aron is scary lol XD hmm thinking of a way for Skyla to join....

Haha. Indeed. ^_^ Isn't the brutality great?

Anyway, you can have her out doing whatever she does, and they can meet up soon. She could be at the pub, she could be wherever she works, she could even live in the same apartment building. haha Whatever you'd like.

I kinda want in on this if it's still open.

owo

Yays more people!

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.