In Shadow (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AshenAngel

Edgeknight
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Comedy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Modern
In Character Thread:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/in-shadow-ic.82475/

An assassin always follows the customer's demands.
An assassin never gives away information without a price.
An assassin never gets caught in the act.
An assassin never hesitates during the kill.

The assassin's way of life has been threatened by a woman out for revenge. She wants to torture and kill off every assassin on the planet, and is well on her way of accomplishing that goal. She has already killed off most of the greats, the legendary and revered assassins of the good old days. Only one of them remains, but even The Ghost has gone missing and many fear the worst for him.
Who will attempt to protect their way of life?

Form:
Name-
Assassin Name-
Gender-
Age-
Looks-
Preferred Weapon-
Themesong-
Other-

My Character:
Name- Archaeo Grimoire
Assassin Name- The Ghost
Gender- Male
Age- 35
Looks-

Preferred Weapon-

He is also highly skilled with toxins.
Themesong- Perfect Weapon by Black Veil Brides
Other-

Form:
Name-
Maddison Amethyst Williams

Assassin Name-
The Flower
Pretty but deadly.

Gender-
Female

Age-
Twenty-two

Looks-
Emily Rudd Ombre Hair on Couch.jpg

Preferred Weapon-
Different types of poisons. You see, Maddison has what you would call an 'innocent' look. She uses that as a card. Applying it through physical contact is what she's all about, though she also knows how to use Chinese ring daggers and guns.

Themesong-
I'm not sure?

Other-
Do you prefer I use an anime picture? Also, would you prefer my profile to be more detailed? I was being a bit lazy...

Name - Damon Riley

Assassin Name - "Shadow"

Gender - Male

Age - 28

Looks - th (6).jpg

Preferred Weapon - "Lucy" ~ His trusty Beretta M9, decaled with bloody flowers. (Sorry, don't have a pic.)

Themesong - "Falling Into A Dream" - Brian Tyler.

Other - He's the "usual"; grew up in a tough life, and killing people was coping with it... He just feels like he wants more, though.

Name: Stanley Modus, but don't ever call him that.

Assassin Name: Flare

Looks: Flare's bright red hair hangs messily over his ears and in front of his eyes, clinging together in greasy locks. His eyes are a dull orange color, and his pointed chin juts forward quite a bit. His red shirt with its popped collar shows off the slight muscle on his arms and chest. He also wears torn jeans and orange sneakers.

All in all he pulls off the "total douche" look pretty well.

Also of note are the burn scars on his hands, arms, and feet. They're all very visible, and the scar tissue is enough to slightly restrict his mobility in those areas.

Preferred Weapon: Fire. Flare doesn't really do subtlety.

Themesong: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Around the World

Other: In a few words, Flare is an impulsive, arrogant womanizer. He loves to hit on just about every pretty face he sees, smokes a pack a day, and loves to play poker, even though he's on a horrid losing streak.

All accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.