ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST F x F F x M F x NB M x M M x NB In search of rp partners ✨✨✨1x1 storylines

Theeebaileyboo

🎃🎃🎃
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Hello all! My name is Bailey 💕 i came here from quotev and was recommended this site by a friend of mine. I have been rping since I was around 13 so about 12 years or so now. I do a wide variety of rps, fandoms, originals, and I'm willing to try new topics and storylines! As far as a little about my writing style goes, I normally get fairly detailed (Like around 6+ lines or so). I mirror the amount of lines you do as well. So if you do more, I'll do more, if you do less well then I will do less. I'm normally pretty active on here and quotev as well. I do work full time though and I'm also a full time collage student as well so if I take a bit of time to reply I apologize 💕. I am open to any gender pairings in my rps. I only rp with people 18+ due to the fact that most of my topics contain,smut and cursing, and also gore at times. And well I just feel more comfortable rping with someone 18+. I'm not a huge stickler on grammar, as long as I can understand what you're saying we'll be good! If you have any other questions or wanna rp with me than feel free to shoot me a message ☺️

Some things I rp ✨✨✨
Anime:
-Jujitsu Kaisen (making characters 18+)
-Demon Slayer (making characters 18+)
- Death note
-undead unluck

T.v shows:
-American horror story
- Money heist
-Total drama island (making the characters 18+)
-Orange is the new black

Movies:
-Marvel
-Hunger Games (making characters 18+)
-Divergent (making characters 18+)
- Sweeney Todd
- Dark Shadows
- Pirates of the Caribbean

Video games:
-Bauldur's gate 3
- The quarry (making characters 18+)
- Harvest moon
- Stardew Valley

Originals:
-Mafia
-celebrity
-youtuber
- fantasy

And many many more 💕

Last edited:
I'd like to try JJK but not sure what my Domain or technique would be.

Reactions: Theeebaileyboo
Hi! I do fantasy roleplaying and recently created an OCverse I've been meaning to try out, I don't have it yet posted to the site but I can give info in dms if you're interested ^^

Hey! I saw your post and was curious if you wanna discuss a OC/OC RP, I would love to try and mix YouTuber/Streamer and Supernatural elements together. It seems fun, or we can split the two!

Hi! I do fantasy roleplaying and recently created an OCverse I've been meaning to try out, I don't have it yet posted to the site but I can give info in dms if you're interested ^^
Sure! 😁

Hey! I saw your post and was curious if you wanna discuss a OC/OC RP, I would love to try and mix YouTuber/Streamer and Supernatural elements together. It seems fun, or we can split the two!
Sure I'd love to! 😁

I'd like to try JJK but not sure what my Domain or technique would be.
I sent ya a message! And no problem we can brainstorm together

Still open! ☺️

Hope to get some more rps going!!!

Still open for starting rps!!! ♥️