In search of partners and ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alabaster

Original poster
Hello dearest Iwaku patrons!
Ivory here, the friendly little devil with a knack for mischief and a soft spot for cuddles.
And spicy sweets. GIMME ALL 'DA SPICY SWEETS.
Ahem.

I'm looking for new stories to explore, partners to play with, even just some friendly conversation.
Check out my handy-dandy Roleplay Resume if you are so inclined. If you're a bit more adventurous, maybe just jump right in and send me a post!

As of late, I've been interested in: apocalyptic themes; royal courts (of the fantasy/creature variety, although I would be amenable to humans, too); modern-fantasy with supernatural elements or magic thrown in.

Please do drop me a line, either privately or otherwise! I am very eager to get the ball rolling and sate some writing lust. I work six days a week but the hours are fairly short, so I am available to post several times a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!~

Oh, I'd love to do any of the things you're interested in. I've been in the mood for the same and would love to rp with you! I would send you a PM, but it's a bit cumbersome on mobile.

Reactions: Ivory
Hello, there! ^_^ I don't have any particular plots in mind at the moment but I'm always in the market for a good fantasy rp. I'm not extremely knowledgeable but I always find them fun, and I've been looking for a new rp or two. Care to pm me with any ideas you have? We can brainstorm, too, if you'd like.

I really like the idea of the courtly plot. Please pm me and lets give it some thought

Expect a message for me later today. I have an idea that would be right up your ally :).

Thanks, everyone! I do have a couple RP's in the making regarding this thread, so I will probably limit myself to two more just to keep from getting too scatterbrained.~

Woah! Better get this in before it goes.

Short, articulate and intrigueing! I'd love to work something out with you!! Drop me a PM if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.