2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
I love Jane Eyre, and Jane Austen books. This is something I've wanted to do for a while, so I thought I'd give it a shot and see if anyone was interested.

So, I'm really in the mood for a romantic MxF historical RP that focuses on the relationship between a member of the gentry and a servant. (Like really, really.)

Particularly interested in late 1800s time period.

I am looking for a male character to play opposite a female character of mine, who can either be the servant or the member of the gentry. This does not mean you, the player, have to be male, just your main character.

Side characters will be required to fill out the household and the setting and these can be shared between the two of us.

Not looking for preestablished characters or anything. All OCs.

I don't have a specific plot in mind right now, but am willing to discuss something!

Can be fluffy Jane Austen-esque, or highly dramatic, or tragic or gothic, can even incorporate some adventure. Can add steampunk/fantasy type elements into the story as well for fun. (I am always up for fantasy.) Like I said, willing to discuss.

A little about me:
I like to write a lot. That being said, I will match what I'm given.

I like my partner to have equal say in plotting.

Content wise, I'm cool with most stuff. I do prefer to fade to black though. I am not looking for smut at all.

Please be over 18, preferred if over 20.

PM if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.