In search of a partner!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Minae

Original poster
Alrighty everyone, I am new to this site and thought I'd start right here. I am just starting to get back into roleplay after having had a long break.
I have done a lot of different types of roleplays. I am up for just about anything, as long as it isn't completely consumed by sexual acts.
I am honestly only looking for 18+ partners.
Well, that's about it. I hope to find an awesome partner soon ^^.

I could be your partner. What kind of RP would you like?

Alright, this is the hardest part for me. You see, I am a pretty indecisive person. I use to do a bit of fantasy rps when I first got into it. Is there anything you would specifically prefer?

Anything fantasy. Fandoms are ok, if I know what it is. I'm good with romance as well. Anything that would go under Libertine... Idk. Not experienced with that kind of RP. I can adapt, though.

If you also need a second RP-partner, you can send me a PM if you like. I've got a couple of ideas (very weird though, be warned xD), maybe we can make something out of that?

Anything fantasy. Fandoms are ok, if I know what it is. I'm good with romance as well. Anything that would go under Libertine... Idk. Not experienced with that kind of RP. I can adapt, though.
Ah, romance is always a good choice too! I've always been a sucker for a good romance keke.

Ok. Whenever you feel like starting, message me. We can set one up.

I'm new round here, but I'm really excited to start. So if anybody here feels like hitting me up I'm up for most anything. I just want to jump in ASAP. :D

Come forth all who wish to join me in a fantastic adventure! I'm still looking for some more awesome partners ^^. Do you have any great plot ideas? PM me and lets talk about it.

Are you still looking? I think I have a couple ideas I could share with you!

Hello again everyone! I am still looking for some partners. I'm am pretty much up for anything. I have yet to get a roleplay started! Come on guys, create a wonderful story with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.