In search of 3 - 5 partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pokie

Original poster
Greetings to everyone viewing this thread! I would like to keep it as simple, as possible! :)

My own rules:

1. For now I'm in search of FxF pairings, only. If I make a MxF pairing, it would be an exception for a plot that has really caught my interest.
2. I'm not comfortable with doing my roleplays with men, if they are FxF, of course the exception for MxF stands.
3. I will contribute to the plot creation as much, as I can but I expect you to do the same thing! :)
4. My posts are 3-5 paragraphs long, however I usualy mirror my partners.
5. I'm often found in different kind of moods, so I can't say if I play strictly uke or seme.

Kinks:

||Whips || Bondage || Strip tease || Ice Cubes || Blindfolding || Dirty Talking || Sexual roleplaying || Master - Pet||

Turn offs:

||Enlarging {all kinds} || Gore || Vore || Pamper play || Unrealistic proportions {Exceptions: Mythological creatures} || Mother/Aunt x Child || Characters under the age of 18+ || Fat and chubs *||

* No offence meant, just when I do sexual rps I prefer tall and curvy/slim, characters.

Pairings:

Older x Younger sibling
Twin x Twin
Teacher x Student
Best friend x Best friend
Princess x Maid/Princess/Poor
Thief x Victum
Doctor x Patient
Photo model x Photographer
Demon x Demon/Angel/Human
Owner x Neko
Rock star x Fan/Manager/Rival
Vampire x Vampire
Elf x Elf/Human/Other mythological creature
Nymph x Human/Nymph
Pirate x Princess/Pirate/Nymph/OC
Furry x Furry
Metro/Bus/Train molester x Victum
Stalker x Stalked
New student x Student/Famous/Nerd

*Those marked in red, means that I won't change the pair.

Fandoms:

Brave 10
Fairy Tail
Noragami
Hakuouki Hekketsuroku **** The only anime I will do a yaoi pairing on! This is my favourite anime, so if you've watched it, I would love to do a rp with you, over it!!

There are plots, currently made, pm me if something caught our interest! :)

I'd be willing to do Owner x Neko with you, if I can be the Neko and you are patient with me. Due to I'm new to F// pairings.

I'm not very polished with fxf but I would like to do Furry x Furry.

I am willing to do the FurryxFurry or OwnerxNeko. But I a bit shy at first

Status
Not open for further replies.