In need of a partner for this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mz. Hyde

Original poster
Well...before I get to the idea....I need someone to play the other person. They can be male or female. This is going to be a fantasy/scifi type rp. So the other character can be alien, demon, vampire, werewolf ect. But they need to have some sort of power or powers.
Alright well here is the idea:

My character is a wanted criminal, I will explain about that later, they are on an air ship with your character who is also a wanted criminal. They both think that this air ship is going to some sort of prison. But they are both wrong...dead wrong. Instead, they are taken to a very large castle, which belongs to a royal family. The king has requested our characters, because they are two of the most wanted criminals. And the only reason that he has requested them is because a group of people...let's call them bandits...came into the castle and raided it take a lot of valuable things...as well as the kings twin children- A prince and princess. And he wants to hire our characters to track down these bandits and kill them and bring back his children alive. Of course our characters won't agree to do this, mine would prefer prison, you can make up a reason for your character. The king then says that he will pay each of our characters a hefty sum of money to get them back as well as redeeming the characters...(making them not wanted). My character is only going to do this for the money, for he likes being a wanted criminal. And well you can decide if your character takes the money and also the other offer and just does it for the money- which wouldn't really affect the rp or matter to me.

So that is the jist of the rp...I'll come up with more details once someone decides they want to join in on the fun.

Alrighty. Well I guess I can explain why my character is wanted. It's for murder, he had murdered quite a few people...hmm...in the triple digits as well as thievery. But I haven't decided what race my character is yet. And maybe that the twins are on a different planet, just to make it interesting and have them trapped in a ship together. If you don't mind could they not get along? And in fact not like each other a the beginning?

That's fine. Could my character be a magic user? Like a Mage or something?

Sure! They can use magic. I just have to think of what bad ass characters I have stashed away... lol xD But since you said there was going to be romance later on and I agreed to it, could your character possibly be female then?

ok! Thanks...hmm...well...I could use my one character named Dagger who is vampire...but I dunno if you would want me to use him...because there is something special about him...and no he doesn't sparkle....

lol xD I hate that idea of vampires sparkling...T_T Well you see he was experimented on by his own kind to try and get rid of all of the weaknesses that a vampire made or born with...like the allergy to the sun. So the experiments were a success and he can go out into the sun and stuff without getting burned and such...yes he can die though...by beheading him. Oh and also he's albino.

Lol sounds like a charmer. For some reason I could already hear her calling him an albino bitch lol

lol xD oh and he has temper and anger problems as well xD So it would just make him angry! lol xD

lol me too xD I guess we can make the CS here. And then I shall post the first post when I get because after I create my CS I am going to bed.

Name: Dagger Alexander Caine
Race: Vampire
Appearance:
:
silver_autocracy_by_procerdecrepusculum-d6i3225.jpg
Crimes committed: Murder as well as thievery.

I am going to use the same character but I'm changing some things and developing her a bit differently so don't panic lol

Name: Kieara biaer
Race: Mage
Appearance: look at pic attatched
Crimes: murder

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1
lol Ok, I kind figured xD And approved. I'll post the thread after I handle all my other rps.

Oh I and I forgot to mention Dagger can be egotistical...er...well a lot xD And he has a lot of mental issues....I should have wrote them all down xD I'll just list them the best I can xD
He has
PTSD
Schizophrenia
Bi-polar Disorder
Paranoia
Anti-Social personality disorder

Umm...I think that is it.....if I come up with more I shall post them. lol xD

But the only problem I have is I can't think of a title for the rp. maybe you have something for the title?

Status
Not open for further replies.