1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

In need of 1x1s!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by abytee, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I am looking for a couple of RP partners. I will list some ideas for RP's below that I've been wanting to do, but if nothing particularly strikes your interest, don't be afraid to suggest something else! I am always open to other ideas, and love seeing what kind of things people can come up with. Now, let's get down to business. The options in bold are what I would be playing. If both choices are in regular text, I am fine with playing either.

What I Really Want:
    Father/Child (I already have a plot for this, if anyone is interested)
    Supernatural
    Superheroes
    PIRATES
    Slice of Life

My mind is running blank at the moment, but I'm sure I will be adding ideas to my list later. Just reply here or message me and we can start plotting!

#1 abytee, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014
  2. I'm up for any of those other then the father/child one.(Mainly because I would want to have been the child XD) Most of those sound great.

3. I'd be interested in doing the Princess/Servant one with you .

4. I'd be up for any of them, other than the father/child one. :D Though I'm partial to the bestfriend/bestfriend idea.

5. That'd be awesome! If you're still interested, message me and we can start plotting!

6. I actually had a bite on that one, but if you wanted to do the princess/commoner, that would be great!

7. Yeah if it's still up for grabs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.