IMAGE CHALLENGE - KOORI EDITION: EMPIRE STRIKES BACK/THE TWO TOWERS/MEAN GIRLS 2

K

Kooriryu

Original poster
FUCKIN' DRAW CHALLENGE BITCHES. DROP EVERYTHING YOU IS DOIN' AND DRAW YO'SELF IN THE SHIT YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT THIS SECOND. AIN'T NO1CURR ABOUT DRAW SKILL, FUCKIN' BE LIKE NIKE AND JUST DO IT.

jpgartbomb_watuwearin.jpg

4ef13fe8.jpg

Quickly done, and I didn't feel like actually making hands or feet. So. >:\

Now Diana can't say I haven't contributed absolutely jack or shit to Iwaku.

Happy to help?
With all the fashion and stuff that you like, you should post in this with some of your fierce awesome clothes or something.

What're you talkin' about? That gray sports bra and Hello Kitty frilly houswear shorts are TOTES fashionable. dahurr

Me in MS paint.png

Am I banned from drawing challenges yet? :P

RAWR!!! I hate drawing people.

Yeah I don't have a face. >.>

WhatImWearing.jpg

TOO LAZY TO GET OUT SKETCH BOOK AND DO A GOOD JOB.

SILLYASS MOUSE DRAWN NONSENSE IT IS! 8D

attachment.php

Sorry for the blure, I drew it by hand and i dont have a scanner... took a photo of it and did the best i could editing it.

SANY2864.JPG

just realized that i forgot to draw my glassed e- e

wearing.png

Didn't want to spend more than five minutes on this in MS Paint. And I didn't. Mission accomplished.

Reaaaaallllly not having a good week lately with my self image, so I drew what I see today.

but yeah. WHEEE FLUFFY PONYTAIL HAIR AND MASCULINE FLANNEL WITH BOW SHOES.<3
I apologize for the icky editing. Tried to make it look better quickly, but photobucket confused me.
Also, if it doesn't switch vertically right away, it will later. Photobucket editing is a derp like that.

Snapshot_20120911.jpg

Ahahaha, this is adorable as shit. But...

...WHAT THE FUCK IS THE REST OF YOU 158 WHO PEEKED IN DOIN'?

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND DRAW, BITCHES!

DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Snapshot_20120912.JPG That backwords chicken scratch writing says "Not a Mustache" i just drew my self with BIG lips on accident....
my highschool basketball tee tied back to show a wittle tummy. and my itty bitty pink shorts....