I'm very sorry, for the things I said in the Batman rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AirQuest

Original poster
I actually made an apology, but it got archived, and well I wasn't sure how many people got to see it, and I kind of need people to know that yes I feel bad, and I have learned my lesson.

Originally I was going to just let it go by, but...I'm too emotional for that, and I feel bad. As some of you are aware, I made a rant on Batman, and I said some stuff I don't mean. I was angry when I wrote it.

I really do love Batman, and yeah it does upset me when I see so many stories where he's treated as poorly as I think he's being treated.

That however, does not mean I wish to intend any actual harm, on his writers, or those who disagree with me. I've only ever harmed one person, and that's myself...which is a different discussion, and not something I'm exactly proud of.

The things I said were over the line, and I apologize not only for them, but for causing any offense, to anyone who read my rant. I am sorry to you personally, whoever you may be.

I'm very sorry for what I said, and I know I took things a little far. I wish I could give an excuse of some kind, but I want to take responsibility, I know I did wrong, and I'm sorry for it. I think it's for the best if I leave.

@Click This Your PM did not say that I could not make another thread? I read over it just to be sure, but please let me know if I missed anything. I don't mind if people don't reply to this, and I don't expect everyone to just be okay with me, like nothing happened, but I really feel that they deserve an apology, and one that they can easily see.

Status
Not open for further replies.