I'm the greatest! (Nationstates Topic)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Isabella Hime

Winter is coming...
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Whoaa.. Iwaku looks so different from the last tim-er I mean hewwo! I'm a newbie! I just came here to make new friends! I'm from a mystical place called Iwaku ! Not this one though..

Totally never been here before! And if i did you have no proof! This must be a fake Iwaku as it's obvious Nationstates Iwaku is far better and superior as it was created by me! Glorious Leader!

If you'd like to see the real Iwaku Just create a nation on Nationstates and move to The Glorious Nations Of Iwaku ! (There is a move to region button on the region page! and if you can't find it contact The Libertarian Fascist Anarchy of Vando0sa for help.)

Also the site owner here is a basketball bouncing biscuit eater who couldn't run a duck up water!

*This message sponsored by an ancient member who is pretending to be a newbie who might or might not be related to site owner trying to convert Iwaku minions to Nationstates Iwaku minions. All complains must be taken up with Iwaku Complaints Department *

Also if you don't know how to run a nation it's fine! there is no way to "win" or "lose" on Nationstates!

GLORY TO IWAKU! GREATEST REGION OF NATIONSTATES!

46TGZS8.png