I'm pissed.

T

TemoKun

Original poster
Hello everyone. Sorry for venting here, but I actually think I've posted it in the right section.
I'm tired. Tired.

Weeks ago, I was in an island called Santa Maria, apart of my archipelago, where I had a scouts summer camp. It was marvellous, although, like always, there were fights between members of my division, but it's normal. Every knows it. After the trip, we all seemed fine and we cried because my Chief was leaving the scouts and we were very emotional at that moment.
To the scouts, I brought my friend Claudia. She always wanted to join the scouts and I was happy that she was liking it. And, of course, she went to the summer camp.
No, she didn't leave the scouts after it, not that I know of. However, I wouldn't know even if she did.
I've been trying to contact Claudia since then and it seems that she needed to charge her phone because to text me. On the other hand, that's not an excuse to not answer my calls. I called her a million times and it's been 2 weeks. I'm really worried now.
I tried Skype, Facebook, Cellphone, and I even asked another pal of scouts to talk to her but she never found her on-line on Facebook to talk to her. She's ignoring me.
I'm really scared if so, I love her so much. She's a great person and I mostly vent and talk with her and I owe her all the times we talked.
What should I do, Iwaku? What should I do?

I have a friend kind of like this too, actually. We're were great friends, but then she moved schools. After she moved she didn't reply to my texts, FB messages, or messages passed on by friends. So, unfortunately, I just had to forget about her. I didn't really want to, but if she'd only reply to me once every 3 months it wasn't worth trying to stay good friends. If somebody is really your friend, they'll stay in contact with you. If not, well...

Yes, I can't believe she's doing it. It gets me quite pissed. Plus, she kind of posted something about me. She didn't uncover it and posted my name in it, no, but she said something about worrying about people that don't worry about us. Damn, during the trip, I was always asking if she was fine, she doesn't needs to lie about it to have her own reasons.

I think almost everyone can relate to how you feel Temo. I've had a few real life friend just kind of disappear and it sucks at the time but like E-Claire said you just have to move on. You can try and get in contact with them, but friendship and beyond is a back and forth exchange. It doesn't work if it only goes one way. At the very least you at least know that your friend is okay and doing well.

I had a very good internet friend that I had known for a few years just vanish and I haven't heard from her in about 2 or 3 years now. It really sucks because I don't know what happened to her or if she is even okay. She struggled with depression and had some bad things happen to her in her childhood. It really bothers me that she probably killed herself, and it makes me sad still when I occasionally think of her or my itunes plays a song she made. But you just have to keep moving forward and remembering the good times.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person