I'm Not Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Koene

Original poster
Hello, friends, new and old – Koene here! For an all-too-short amount of time, I was a moderator here on Iwaku, until my chronic depression and anxiety got the better of me and I just disappeared. It’s been, what… two years since I left? Much too long, in my opinion.

I don’t intend on getting straight back into any official duties for quite some time… Now is a period of relaxation and healing, though I’ll always be a helping hand in every way possible. I won’t join an exorbitant number of roleplays like I used to, and I can’t guarantee I won’t run off and hide again, but for this period of time, I’m here and ready to write!

Space Cowboy

You’re gonna carry that weight.
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Omnipresent
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Open to anything, but particularly enjoy gothic horror, urban fantasy, science fiction, post-apocalypse, and steampunk.
Well, welcome back, Koene! Your stint as a mod must've been after mine, as I was original a moderator back circa 2012! I've always been an old-hand here at Iwaku though. Ignore my current join date (long story!)

Anyways, I hope things are better for you enough that you can really enjoy yourself again. I know you're not looking to load up on RP's, but if you need a partner, drop me a line sometime and we can plot. Otherwise, I know what you've gone through with depression and anxiety, and I'm always willing to listen to any and everything. Trust me when I say I know, because... *stares at his medicine cabinet* ... I know.

Again: Welcome Back! <3

• Thank
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.