1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

I'm Not Dead!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Koene, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, friends, new and old – Koene here! For an all-too-short amount of time, I was a moderator here on Iwaku, until my chronic depression and anxiety got the better of me and I just disappeared. It’s been, what… two years since I left? Much too long, in my opinion.

I don’t intend on getting straight back into any official duties for quite some time… Now is a period of relaxation and healing, though I’ll always be a helping hand in every way possible. I won’t join an exorbitant number of roleplays like I used to, and I can’t guarantee I won’t run off and hide again, but for this period of time, I’m here and ready to write!

2. Well, welcome back, Koene! Your stint as a mod must've been after mine, as I was original a moderator back circa 2012! I've always been an old-hand here at Iwaku though. Ignore my current join date (long story!)

Anyways, I hope things are better for you enough that you can really enjoy yourself again. I know you're not looking to load up on RP's, but if you need a partner, drop me a line sometime and we can plot. Otherwise, I know what you've gone through with depression and anxiety, and I'm always willing to listen to any and everything. Trust me when I say I know, because... *stares at his medicine cabinet* ... I know.

Again: Welcome Back! <3

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.