I'm New Here...

R

Rancor

Original poster
Hey! I'm new to Iwaku. I've started to learn how to navigate the website, but I'm looking for some RPs. I've made one, but no replies have come it's way. Below is the About Me survey just so you all can get to know a little about me.

What do you prefer to be called? Just call me Rancor for now. If we become good friends, I'll tell you my name. If I do, just call me that.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am a boy.

How old are you? 15

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Just new to the website.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Depends on the plot. Normally I do roleplays with one person, but I'm willing to do a group roleplay if I like the plot.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Curling up on the sofa. It gives me an excuse to go on the computer or play video games.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Right now, the Simple and Clean cover NateWantsToBattle did.

That's just a small bit about me. If you can help me out that'd be great! If you want to do a RP, don't be afraid to ask.

Hey, hey! Sonic bro!
Welcome to Iwaku mate!
Enjoy playing roles!

Greetings Rancor, welcome to the community! :D

hola como estas? im new here also so nice to meet ya! im a girl and I like sonic also. do you like transformers prime?