1. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Arcane Punk, Alien, Horror, Anime, Modern, Sci-Fi,
I am not looking for more than a writing partner. I just need one who's willing to spin romance in odd places I guess? I want to write an epic and I will need help in doing so. I want the kind of romance you see far too often in Disney. Not to say that we'll be teens in the future project but I won't say a steamy sex scene is on the table either. It may come to that but first and foremost I want cuddles, hand holding, maybe a fantasy date scene.

The character I will be playing is definitively straight male. The supposed protagonist of my own work. It will be called "An' Hel's Call" and it's more of a ambitious world building exercise then anything else. So I will be doing the best I can to help with character creation. I have several templates already made and am more than willing to work with people with their characters. I need a conformity but it doesn't have to be tight knit if that makes sense? I was originally gonna do a stat system and make it feel like a game. However, recently I was driven back on that concept. Mostly cause I think it restricts things more than anything else.

Thank you for your time and effort in reading. Feel free to message me directly if interested.

INTEREST CHECK - GROUP RP PLOTTING - GROUP RP AD - An' Hel's Call This link is the future project.

Last edited: