I'm kinda shy, sorry

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
A

Alexandra Kozlov

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?
honey, sweety, babe
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
girl
How old are you?
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
new to the site, minimal rp experience
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
ffm or single partner
On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
cuddling sounds nice
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
'Sure am glad its raining' - Jim Varney

Hello dear, and welcome to the website. I am new here as well. Let's be friends? *offers you a bouquet of flowers in my outstretched hand, a sweet scent emanating from the bundle of red and pink roses*

*blushes deeply*why . . . why thank you . . . i am sorry i dont have anything in return *blush gets deeper* yes i think we can be friends *accepts flowers*

That's alright. *a seductive grin appears in place of my smile* If you feel so inclined to repay me somehow, there are other ways.

*face goes white* like what? *curls hands around face*

I'll leave that to your imagination. *puts one arm around you*

*eyes go wide* huh?! EEP! *blushes and buries face in hands*

*chuckles* You're a shy little girl, aren't you?

yes, very *turns head away and blushes*

*smiles* We will have to change that. *walks away, leaving you with a kiss on the forehead, rosy red cheeks, and a beautiful bouquet of flowers* I hope to see you around here more often.

*blushes while staring back at you* i think i like her *smiles and smell the flowers*

Hey there, welcome to the site, hope you have fun here.

If you need any kind of help just shoot me a PM and I will see to replying as quickly as I can.

Cheers, and see you around.

*as I am walking away, I pass NOVA, smiling seductively* Go talk to her. ;D Get to know her.

Oh my So steamy! O___O

Welcome to the site, Alexandra!

OH MAN I WISH I GOT A WELCOME LIKE THAT.

Anyways, Welcome to Iwaku! If ya ever need an RP quick, you can PM me. See ya round then!