I'm here

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cilin Hosan

Original poster
Yo, I'm quite new here so I decided that I should introduce myself, if you ever see me in other sites that's because I use many roleplay platforms, and iwaku really got my attention, that's the reason I'm here, I hope to have some good time with you guys

Welcome to Iwaku! Sadly I don't recognize you (mostly because I've only been on Iwaku & Facebook all my roleplaying life), but I'm sure over time I'll be able to notice you if you decide to be an active nerd in our cozy community! :D If you need any help with navigating the site please feel free to ask me or any other staff members or sign up for the Newbie Care Package for a mentor, who'll help you get settled in the site and whatnot.

Happy writing!

Welcome to Iwaku, Cilin! Glad that we got your attention. Was it the bunnies that brought you here? :^)

Anyway, check out our Newbie Care Package! for some neat stuff that can help you get assimilated on here. Also, explore around and maybe you might find something you like. Have fun~

Reactions: Cilin Hosan
Yo, I'm quite new here so I decided that I should introduce myself, if you ever see me in other sites that's because I use many roleplay platforms, and iwaku really got my attention, that's the reason I'm here, I hope to have some good time with you guys

Heyo!!! Welcome to Iwaku!!! Hope you find lots of great roleplays and friends!! (*^ω^*)

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm glad that we caught your attention!
It's always a good idea to check over the rules of a place just so you know what's good and all that but especially if you're on a few different ones, it might be handy to read since we can be decently different from others in certain areas (like smutstuff).

I hope that you have a lovely time here and find tons of fun rp partners!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. ^^

Hey Cilin and welcome to Iwaku! I hope you find your time here enjoyable. If you have any questions please let me know.

Happy posting =)

Tone

Status
Not open for further replies.