Im gonna be blunt, im here for smut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trevor

Original poster
Yup, you heard right. im here for the steamy hot dirty action that would make mothers cry and fathers wish they used condoms. im here to write vulgar nasty slutty content so bad god reserves our place in hell. I want some good plots, and character intrigue as well but once we have our character get to know eachother i want them TO FUUUUUCK like theyve been blue balled for months and they are so deeply in love with eachother nd the only way they can show it to try and fuck the other to death!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Well hey! Nice to meet you, Trevor. Gonna be straight up with you, though we allow and support smutting here on Iwaku, if that's the main thing you want to do I'd actually suggest you go check out our sister site, ashmoonowl.com, better known as AMOR. :D You need to be over 18 to join the site, but I see that you are so that may be a better fit for you!

How straightforward! Make sure to check out AMOR as you've already been told, and/or stick to the Redstar connections.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Gonna second firejay, there! Iwaku does have the option for ERP, but there's a lot of stipulations to it, and it's not really all the site is for :) That said, if you do de ide to RP here, just be sure to check out the rules first, and keep an eye on thise stars by people's names... Blues and Reds cannot, under any circumstaces, write smut with each other! Best of luck to ya.

Well then, honesty is the best policy, I suppose! XD

Welcome to the site, Trevor!

Status
Not open for further replies.