1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

I'm feeling aggresive.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Blue, Sep 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love beating up my roleplay characters and breaking them down. But I also like doing it with others characters too, lately I've been feeling the need for a good fight/aggressive roleplay. My main character is female so if you want romance as well I would suggest a male pair. Be warned she has quite a kick.
    Feel free to shoot a plot out, I'm looking for an RP buddy that I can really fight with, But don't take it personally if I am mean to your characters.
    Generally I get in a few long posts a day, and would like my partner to be able to do the same.
    Being something of a passive-aggressive roleplayer when it comes to leading, I prefer aggressive partners.

- Demons are cool
    - As well as vampires/werewolves
    - Any fantasy creature really
    - Not really into gun fights
    - But hand-held weapons are ok (aka. Swords/knives)
    - Magic is fine

- Torture of the characters is fine
    - Expect a lot of conflict
    - Don't be afraid to spark up a lot of conflict
    - I am a cruel roleplayer. Don't forget that.
    - As said before, romance is fine but probably
    more of a love/hate relationship

I'm not looking for just any roleplay, specifically one that meets these standards. Message me if your feeling aggressive too and we can talk plot~

2. That sounds so great, but my characters are only female.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.