• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Many Faces Many Names

I'm back.

Kinda, at least.

To be honest, times have been tough.

I was happy finally, just a few months and happiness was blooming. I had two little twins, a girl and a boy. So adorable and loving and they looked at me with those beautiful eyes, so like my own and I knew I had a purpose. They were frail though. So soft and sick and so very young.

They were born too quickly. Too fast and it was bad. They had complications, with lung problems and bone marrow deficiency. And it all just went downhill from there. I had to sit and watch my little babies, never left the hospital- I had to watch my own flesh and blood slowly die before they had ever lived.

And truly, it broke me. It broke me to pieces and I couldn't fix myself. Not if my life depended on it. And it hurt ever so much. I had no idea what to do. So I left everything behind and took a year off, to find who I was. And it helped, a little.

So.

Hi to you all again!​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Archwar
Wow, twelve others viewed this and didn't bother to say welcome back. I'll do it for them. Welcome back to Iwaku, Many. I'm sorry for you loss. You still have your Iwaku family, though. It's always tough losing a loved one, regardless of the circumstances. I'm sorry it had to be under this circumstance in which you had to endure said loss. I can't imagine. At any rate, though, your Iwaku family is always here for you.

Welcome back, we will try and nurse you back to being happy. I'm really sorry your little pieces of immortality didn't make it but they are up there * points to heaven* looking down on you protecting now.

To Allah we belong and to Allah we return. My sympathies go out to ya, but we welcome you back even though I don't know who you are.

Have a bucket of rainbows.

Thank you all so much. :) It's glad to know I'm supported. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.