1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

I'm back, if anyone remembers me.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Finley, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I haven't been on these forums for a very, very long time. I remember being a more active member before the forum got switched over to the new system. I've thought about the site a bit, but never had much of a chance to come back on. So, most of you probably don't know me if there are as many new members as I anticipate, and if you do remember me, I am surprisingly not dead.

2. OH MY GOSH! I REMEMBER YOU! WELCOME BACK!

3. /scrunched eyebrows/

YOUR NAME SOUNDS REALLY FAMILIAR ! :D

4. Where have you been, man?!

5. I've been caught up in my parent's divorce for almost a year now. It's nice to finally get back.

6. You're new to me well anyway Hi I bet you don't have any questions but I'm going to say it anyway.

If you have any questions just ask anyone here and we can help.

*walks back to the C-box but got lost at the first four way.*

7. You were probably on before I joined as I am pretty new to the site. Welcome Back, hope you enjoy your return.

8. Finley, you're practically from the time I first joined it seems, almost.

Maybe not.... fur years is a long ass time and every memory seems to meld sometimes.

9. I DO NOT REMEMBER YOU!

But it's good to meet you now!

10. Depends if you where on when the forum used an entirely different system, meaning it was using a different URL.

11. Yeah, when it was Proboards.

12. :D Glad to have you back, then. If you need any help, lemme know :D

13. I know you...but there is a fog covering my memory.

:/

I'll jog it somehow.

Welcome back mate.

14. I wuv you all, and I'm so glad when people come back to the site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.