I'm Alluna! Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alluna

I'm Alluna! I'm a 25 lady from Germany! Don't worry. I was born in the United States so English is my first language. I'm not new to roleplaying. I've been at it for at least ten years, if not more, but I've been looking for a reliable source to find capable partners. I like couples roleplays mostly, but I've done group ones before and I think they're great too! I'm always searching for someone to write with. Please take a look at my Resume and see if anything strikes you.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Welcome to the fold, friend! I'm sure you'll find something that catches your eye here.

From Germany, but born in the US, hmm? So, are you bilingual?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Alluna
Welcome to the fold, friend! I'm sure you'll find something that catches your eye here.

From Germany, but born in the US, hmm? So, are you bilingual?

I'm working on it. I've been living here for almost two years and it's an uphill battle to be sure! I can say a lot of things but understanding others is the hard part haha!

I see. Well good luck to you: both in terms of learning a language, and finding a RP. ^_^d

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

and if you are still looking for rps, please feel free to message me

Status
Not open for further replies.