I'll make up a title later

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Zed didn't sleep at all that night. He spent the night lying on the bed, clutching the bag of medicine to his chest, not trusting the girl in the room next door. About an hour after he was sure that the girl was asleep, he stood up, silently making his way towards the front door. He was almost there when he tripped over something, creating a clatter among the things scattered around the house.

Picking himself off of the floor, he silently felt the insides of his bag, trying to see if he had broken any of the vials of medicine. He had. Finding this out from the cold liquid seeping out of the bottom of the back, he searched for the broken glass, cutting his hand on a large shard of it. Shaking his head, figuring he would deal with it later, he went back to the door, opening it.

He almost left right then; just start walking, heading towards the mountains, towards home. If he could get the medicine back home, his people might not be as bad off as they are now. However, as soon as he turned to give the house a final farewell look, his conscience kicked in. Frowning, he decided he couldn't just leave the girl here after she did so much for him. Sighing, he shut the door, latching it before returning to the spare bedroom. Setting the bag underneath the bed, not wanting to sleep next to the medicine, in case he rolled over in his sleep or more of the medicine got on him or the bed.

Despite his efforts, he didn't fall asleep, and after several hours he was staring at the rising sun.

Awake for about an hour before the gentle knock on the door, taking time to prepare what would be a small spell for a more powerful mage, Princy opened the door in the same pose as last time, right hand on the symbol, left on the door. After exchanging pleasantries Princy invited the girl in. Closing the door with her hand still on the symbol Princy said, "I want you to see this."

At that Princy made a motion as if tearing something off the wall, with strain and a small grunt she pulled out. Even those not so magically inclined would have felt the energy rushing in the room, chocking it up to adrenaline or goosebumps. Princy had filled the room with several weeks of stored energy, about the same as a half a day for someone just average at magic, a little known fact Princy uses to her advantage. "As I'm sure you feel, that's my magic fillin' the room, I'll use it for a spell, It'll show each of us our true intentions, helping the elf to trust us, and us each other. An' if you think of anything dumb to try, I can use the magic in this room very lethally."

Princy motioned the girl to sit on the floor in a clearing she made in the main room. She then called for Zed, telling him the spell is ready, motioning him to sit next to her and the girl, completing a small circle. There were no symbols on the floor, no catalysts to be used. This was actually a very basic spell, something the average mage can do without a well of energy in just a few weeks of training, but Princy wouldn't tell, that would make her seem weak, despite the amount of energy she had available in the symbol on the wall.

If everyone was setup then Princy would use the energy in the room to link their thoughts. The mouth may lie, but the mind can not. At first you would see glimpses of images flashing by, pieces of sounds. As Princy focused you'd begin to see each others' thoughts more clearly. As she focused further, you'd see what you may believe as the future. In fact, it's what everyone else would see as the future. If you looked at Princy's thoughts, you'd see Zed and Princy sneaking around the city, grabbing medicines and other supplies that Princy thinks Zed might need. Then you'd see Princy bringing Zed out of the city and into the forest where they would find Zed's people and celebrate. Of course Princy doesn't know where the village is, so the location would be different. After the spell would end, you'd know what the others are planning, whether they can be trusted or not.

Lir listened, and gave a careful nod. "I will do this. I ask only that you not jump to conclusions about anything you should see. Give me time to explain before you start turning the room into a deathtrap."

The werewolf's vision of the future would not be so clearly directed. It would flip around, going back and forth between a few possibilities. She might be sitting across from the dark elf, a small stream of silver light going from her hands to his body and coming out again, but faded. She might be standing over him, applying some of the medicine he had. He might be leaving the town alone, or with the other girl, or with Lir, or all three of them. The group--whichever group it was--would stop at the end of an unfamiliar road before a vast blankness, a void representing the parts of the situation still unknown to the werewolf. She would be there if it was something she could help with.

Or she would be somewhere else, helping someone else. More unknowns. Then there would be a long, empty, winding road lined with trees, going on toward the sun, setting in the horizon. And at the end, a moonlit clearing in the middle of a dense forest. However, such visions would not be entirely unbroken. There would be brief flashes of other things, completely unrelated things like a claw tearing up a rabbit, a freshly dead deer or elk with some of its body torn off already. A short burst here and there of running in the middle of a forest somewhere, or a pair of wolves squared off, staring each other down, ready to tear one another's necks out. Most often it would be just a singular image of the full moon.

Zed had appeared when he was called, toting his bag over one shoulder, dried blood on one hand. Earlier that morning, he had tried to remove all the broken glass and received more cuts for his trouble. After having knelt where he was told to, veering as far away from Tenefah as he could, he didn't have time to decipher what the girl had said about the spell being ready.

His thoughts were pulled into the spell before he could do anything, and were splayed for the others to see. His vision of the future was different from the others. He left for his home alone, taking the two-day trek towards the mountains. He would go through the entrance cave to the city he had grown up in. Sinlaish, the city, wasn't as big as the city he was in now, but it held all of the remaining dark elves without trouble. He would go to his own home first, in secret, giving the medicine to his ill father before taking what was left to their king. After that, there was nothing. Zed had no idea what he would do after he got the medicine home. He had no aspirations, no desire to remain in Sinlaish, nothing. What was after wasn't black like Tenefah's unknown future; it was white.

No longer feeling threatened after seeing the visions, Princy forced the magic back into the symbol, ending the spell. Lifting her head slowly, as if coming out of a trance and regaining her surroundings, Princy said, "Those were images created directly by the mind, so that is what each of us truly believes will happen. You didn't..." Having her eyes closed for the spell, Princy didn't notice the blood on Zed until now.

Without a word, Princy quickly stood and walked to the symbol, yanking it as she did earlier to pull the energy into the room. Healing magics were not her specialty, and since she was already a weak mage this was a taxing spell, shaving off several months for the process. Princy directed the magic towards the openings in Zed's skin leading to his veins, sewing the skins cells together. Princy didn't take the time to concentrate, shaving off yet more months, totaling in nearly a year of her store. Luckily Princy has many years stored in that symbol, though it will take time to recover what she lost. Princy made no motion that she had even made a dent in her abilities.

Keeping the magic in the room, Princy said, with her mind as with her words, so both the girl and the elf would understand, "If you would like to go back alone Zed, I understand, but you now know you have me and..." Realizing she had never asked the girl's name, she then turned to the girl and asked for it.

The werewolf nodded. "..Lirendel. Most choose to call me Lir. Sorry for neglecting my manners on the matter." She had watched the other girl heal the dark elf..Zed's wounds without comment, but if it hadn't worked she would have done something about it. It was becoming increasingly clear that doing big magic like that was taxing the girl, however...so the next time someone got hurt, if someone got hurt, she would be the first one to step up. "...You may have seen some of the thoughts of the wolf in me. That is normal for a werewolf, a person joined in body and spirit with a beast."

"Who.." she started to ask Zed, but then stopped, and tried speaking in a modified form of elvish, as close to his own language as she could approximate. "[noparse]{The medicine is who for?}" It would probably sound like someone with a thick accent and improper grammar, but should be easier than Common to understand, at any rate. "{Am healer, I. Say you not sick, and may not be. But can find out if you are well certainly. With your permission only would do.}[/noparse]"

((Using {} to indicate non-human languages being translated to English. The grammar is intentionally messed up because that's how Zed would understand it..probably.))

The eyebrows on Zed's face went up slightly when he heard Tenefah speak an extremely mangled form of his language. He would have thought, what with her being a goddess, that she would have known his language as fluently as he did. However, when she said that she was a healer, he realized that she must not be Tenefah. Tenefah was in no way a healer, and probably didn't even know what the word meant. Frowning as he thought this through, he eventually replied to her initial question.

"{It is for my father,}" he answered in dark Elvish, "{And my people,}" he added quickly, trying to glance over the real reason why he had done something so dangerous. His father couldn't have more than a month left in him, and if Zed didn't get at least some of the medicine to him, he was afraid that all would be lost.

When she stated that she would like to see if he was well or not, Zed stiffened, scooting backwards slightly. "Not sick," he affirmed in Common, fixing her with a dark and serious gaze.

Lir met the dark elf's gaze with her own. It had all the intensity, earnestness and authority of a mother ready to tell her son exactly why she knew best. She spoke as slowly and simply as she could, in Common primarily to let the other girl in on what they were talking about...presuming she didn't know Elvish of any sort. "I know you believe you are well. I know you would like us to believe you are well. But I want to know whether or not that is the truth. If you are not, and whatever your father has is in its early stages in you, I could prevent it from getting any farther, and maybe even learn something that would enable me to help him.

"Do you even know how to use the medicine you have? All medicine, improperly used, is poison. If it only treats the symptoms, it is a temporary fix, not the cure your people truly need. Do you want to know the truth?"

Zed took his time trying to work his mind around what she had said. As he continued with his translation, his expression grew more and more dour. It was true that he didn't even know how to use the medicine. Zed would be the first to even get this far in getting medicine home. "Fine," he whispered in Common, loud enough for both of the women to hear. "Do what want with me." Nervously, he brushed back hair from his face, looking to Lir cautiously. Simply because he had consented to her examining him, it didn't mean he would let her do anything to hurt him.

((Sorry for the long wait!))

Many moon cycles had passed since she had wandered from the safety of her tribe. As a Half orc Gra'burk often felt distant from her kin's cause, their countless raiding often left a bitter taste in her mouth. For years she wondered what lied beyond their crudely built walls. How the other races fared, as a young girl she was often taught the normal Dogma, that all other races were evil by nature. Desiring nothing more than the destruction of her nomadic people; as a child she found herself accepting the tales, but as she grew older, her perceptions became warped. She had come face to face with a major dilemma, one that later earned her banishment from her people.

<o:p></o:p>

One day during a violent raid she came face to face with a young elven girl. Their orders were simple; kill everyone unfit to be a slave. But she saw in that child's eyes a sense of unbridled innocence, permitting the elven girl to escape. Her act of deception failed to evade the ever vigilant eyes of their God, who brought his disfavor toward her people. The Witch doctors through their morbid ability to perceive what was hidden through entrails were able to pinpoint the root of the cause.

In an attempt to obtain their God's favor, the Orc chief ordered her exile, sparing her the sword for one selfish reason alone, that being he was her father.

Even now as she traversed the realms seeking acceptance, she found herself far from the frigid peaks of her home. Far from the snow capped trees and blankets of rolling snow that adorn her tundra. This land though less hostile by nature, still had an abundance of dangers. As a Druid she had an unparallel connection with the natural and spiritual world alike. Often making out one's character via their spirit animal, which inevitably revealed much details to her.

Far from her element, the green skinned half orc wandered into the settlement, half expecting to be chased out by the locals. An all too common gesture, though seldom she'd express as much. Her extravagant and bold hair style danced in the call of the wind, her leopard skin skirt declaring her tribal heritage. In her hand rested a unique weapon, heavily enchanted. A scepter whose abilities remained a mystery. The lack of pitch fork and torches proved promising.

A soft chuckle parting from her lips, becoming lost to the crackling of the wind; the arches of her luscious lips contorted, giving birth to a genuine grin that did flatter her picturesque face. Feral yellow irises observed her surroundings as her stride widen, a sense of uneasiness setting in as she felt the presence of the embodiment of man and beast. A blessed and holy child of the wilds, a shifter of shapes, though unlike her this one remained bound to a single form.

But before she could pinpoint the source of this disturbance, she found herself facing an all too familiar sight; the tip of a spear pointed her way. Several guards surrounded her, a sense of dread plastered on their rugged faces as their footing told a story of uncertainty. Normally Orc's never traveled alone, and whenever one was spotted death certainly followed.

The cries of the entry of an orc echoed throughout the settlement, as the locals fled. Undoubtedly these folk thought of her as a scout, a scout for a war or raiding party. "Halt Orc!" The plumpest out of the men bellowed. "Hands where I can see them less I chop them off!" His threat failed to alter her visage, for this was a story that had played out more times then she cared to recount. "I mean you no harm." Bra'Burk replied, her words dripping with sincerity.

"We will not be swayed by orc lies!" It became self evident that neither diplomacy nor words would prove of any help. Still she offered no resistance, less she justify their narrow minded, if not justified perception of her kind.

(OOC: If you need me to edit my post let me know via pm. Hope it suffices.))

Lir smiled peacefully. "Thank you. Now..please remain as still as you can. This will not hurt. Sometimes pain is necessary in healing, but this is not one of those times. I am going to pass some Moonlight through you; if it comes out as bright as it enters, you are well. If it is dimmed, something is wrong and we need to find out what. The less bright it is, the worse the problem." She held her right hand, palm-up, and caused a small sphere of silvery glow to appear floating above it to demonstrate what she meant by 'Moonlight'. And then, once she was through explaining, she moved her other hand and caused a small stream of the light to make its way from the sphere into the dark elf, and around his body. It would feel warm and mildly comforting. Eventually she pulled the stream back out, and watched carefully to see how bright it would be.

Meanwhile...

The four hooves of a horse approached the half-orc woman. A massive centaur, the source of the sound, would quickly be evident, standing more than head and shoulders above most of the guards. He was covered in plate armor, a kind of hybrid of a breastplate and horse armor, leaving only his scarred face, short hair and long beard visible. A crossbow was strapped to his left arm, bolts behind his right shoulder, and the sheath of a broadsword stuck out from the other shoulder. He didn't look happy. "Guardsmen! What are you doing? You there." He pointed out one of the men with his left hand.
"Um, sir, we were arresting--"
"You sure as Hades were not!"

The centaur sighed. "Men. Can you not tell the difference between an Orc and a Half-Orc? Can anyone tell me what that difference is? No? It's so very simple. Here, I'll give you a hint. Orcs move in raiding parties and try to attack our town, and the wall archers shoot them on sight. Do you see any other green-skinned people around?" he demanded of an overweight officer.
"Um..no, sir."
He turned to another of the guards. "Has she attacked you?"
"N-no sir."
"Are there any arrows in this young woman's chest?" He fixed his gaze on another of them.
"No. S-sir."
"Is she still moving?"
"Yes sir."
"THEN BACK OFF!" The soldiers nearly dropped their spears at the order, quickly moving out of his way as he strode toward the woman. The look of fury on his face made it quite clear he wouldn't mind trampling anyone who didn't move fast enough. "I swear, this is like that poor werewolf girl all over again, but worse. Are they just using the guard to train new recruits these days?" he muttered to himself.

He came to the stranger and sighed. "Excuse these new guardsmen, milady. They are both incompetent and overzealous. I am Lieutenant Caelus; allow me to extend the honorable Duke's welcome to you." He sort of halfheartedly reached a hand down as if to shake, but drew it back up again to cross his arms before it could actually be taken. "What business have you in our fair city?"

((I had a great idea for an NPC and just had to use it. We'd have a lot of trouble getting her together with the group if she's in prison or something, after all. Let me know if she wasn't supposed to be coming to the same city as everyone else is in. Though that'd make it even more difficult for them to join up..))

Zed was silent while Lir did her work, closing his eyes. When the light, comforting sensation left him, he reopened his eyes, looking at the orb. It wasn't as bright as it had been. Instead, it was a dimly glowing orb, now. Feeling a chill run up his spine, he leaped to his feet, shouting, "I am not sick!" It was the longest sentence he had been able to get right in Common, and under normal circumstances, he would have been proud.

Backing away from the two women, he tried to keep the fear out of his eyes, but it was unmistakable.

Resigned to her fate, the half orc threw her hands in the air. A sign of peace amongst her warring tribes, though she doubted the gesture had any meaning in these parts. For she was far from the safety of the frozen tundra, far from the influence of the bitter wind, and far from her customs. A subtle smile adorned her strikingly beautiful face for one of her kind, finding it humorous how a sense of Déjà vu crept upon her. Still the fact she wasn't skewered already was a good sign, though she wasn't holding her breath.

But before the men could act, the faint sound of galloping penetrated the expected clamor. Those feral yellow pools of her's did drift toward the beautiful entity, a centaur. Secretly she admired how it's muscles elegantly worked together, propelling it's momentum with a sense of grace and awe. Being one with nature she often found herself studying the creatures of our world, though a centaur was a rare breed and rarely did they intervene or meddle with humans.

She had expected the guards to turn their spears his way, however the welcome he received was one of authority. This at first threw her off guard; she knew not what to think, nor what manner of city this was. Like a father he scolded these men as if they were children, rising to her defense. An act of defiance when compared to the other settlements. Birthing a sense of perplexity that displayed itself on her green hued face.

As he turned to face her, Gra 'burk throw her sights away from his from, embarrassed as well as flustered by the sudden shift in events. Like all orcs, even a half orc had their pride, and being spared normally destroyed their sense of honor. Usually evoking a life debt, that ended with her being one's servant whether they approved of it or not. But being no more orc since her exile, she knew not what to do?

Narrowing her eyes she shifted her weight, her arms resting on her hips as they angled a bit. She had heard his words and
title, a title that meant little to her ignorant ears. In a vain effort to buy herself sometime, she tugged at her skirt as if to unwrinkle it. But she knew such a ploy could only deter the centaur's anger for so long.

Finally she mustered enough resolve and pride to peer into those blazing eyes of his. "They are wise to mistrust one of my birth…" She replied, seeing no need to deny their less than favorable reputation. "So I am not angry nor offended." Gra'burk doubted very much that her feelings meant much to him, still she felt the need to express it.

"Thank you regardless le…lew-tent-ant." She struggled to convey the unknown title, spewing out of her lips with hesitation and delay. "Why am I here?" She paused, finding the briefest possible explination. I have forsaken the ways of my people, and am now a rogue with no home. A pilgrim none do want." The way she spoke was not one who wanted pity, rather one who had accepted their unfortunate place in the world. They were words drenched with subtle undertones of pride and strength.

In truth the female orc could of taken out the men in a single spell, but she saw no need for violence. So though she was grateful for the centaur's help, she still remained confident. "I am known as Gra'burk…But that name his little meaning so call me what you may." Aside from giants, most other races named their offspring after another. But in the case of orcs one's name was a title, received via one's actions and role within the tribe.

The centaur gave a look somewhere between confusion and annoyance for a couple of seconds, and then returned to his most neutral of frowns. "...I'll mark you down as 'tourist'. And I ain't about to make up a new name for you, so go by Gra'burk in this town if you run into any trouble."

"The Duke makes a point of keeping the prejudices around here down the bare minimum--aside from his one induglence," growled the centaur. "Helps trade, keeps relations friendly with most people and no-nonsense with the rest. But we have to keep records of who goes in and out, and why. Keeps the courts sane--saner'n otherwise, at least.

"Anyway, you can head on in. Gates close at sunset, but you can still leave through the smaller doors." He gestured to the large, open gates first, and then to a smaller door in the tower next to the gate.

Meanwhile...

"Hmm..." Lir had barely begun to assess the brightness of the remaining Moonlight before the dark elf started another outburst. She glared up at him, still sitting down. "Correction: You are not dying. This is not the look of a fatal disease. Either you are early into whatever your people have--early enough to stop it before it gets to that point, I would bet--or you have something of far less concern, like a cold."

Ignoring the dark elf himself for the moment, Lir stood up. From her back a tail had grown, partially as a result of using the Moonlight and partially because that was more comfortable to her. She moved over to the bag of medicine he'd taken, and rummaged through it. "The only symptom..hm. {Only symptom from you I have seen, coughing. Many diseases, weak and strong, that cause. What else fears you? What harms your father?}" She was multitasking, reorganizing the bottles and flasks and paper bits as she spoke.

She almost dropped the whole bag at an unfamiliar voice begging for help in Elvish, coming from seemingly no direction at all. That was very strange, as a werewolf's ears could normally tell her where any sound came from. After pausing, calmly getting the bag back in a firmer grip, her ears twitching around for any meaningful sound, she said, "Did either of you just hear something?"

((Okay, um. I'm getting concerned about Bramble. He hasn't been on the forum in 5 days, which is actually a pretty darn short time in my experience, but what's odd is I recall him saying something about mostly being available on weekends. And the weekend is included in those 5 days. I would like to not dash too far forward without him; if he's not here for another few days we can decide what to do about it, but until then I'd like to avoid having too many events for Princy to have not reacted in the middle of, and too many posts for Bramble to easily handle. How about..if we reach the end of this page (get to page 3), pause writing for a bit so if Bramble comes back soon, he can catch up. And even then, try to pace ourselves. Alright?))

The dark elf flicked his eyes from his bag with the medicine to the door. He wanted to flee desperately, get back to his people. He was certain he wasn't sick. Starting when she spoke, he answered with, "{He coughs blood...My father cannot move his legs and is very weak. I think...I think he is losing his eyesight.}" He frowned, remembering the last time when his father had not seen him when he entered his bedroom. Since then, he had tried convincing himself that it had been too dark and his father had been half-asleep, so it would be reasonable to think that his father would not see him, but he had heard stories from a couple of his friends of their family members who had gotten sick. After a while, they would not see anything anymore.

Shaking at the thought of him getting sick, Zed was about to say more when he heard a voice in Elvish calling for help. Jumping, his ears twitched, but he did nothing more to indicate that he had heard the voice. However, when Lir mentioned it, and Zed realized he wasn't going crazy, he nodded before saying, "Yes..."

((Sounds good.))

His reaction was to be expected, though welcomed compared to the initial greeting she received. So many questions raced through her mind, what sort of place was this? Why did a Centaur willingly interact with humans, and why did the humans permit him to hold a station of influence? But before she could muster the appropriate words he interrupted her thought process. She had to admit, she felt bad for lying to him, claiming that she had no real business.

<o:p> </o:p>

Though this wasn't a total lie, she just left out certain details…like the mercenary hot on her trail. Hpefully the sight of armed guards and walls would deter her, though Gra'burk doubted it very much. Those yellow eyes of hers peered up at the majestic centaur as it spoke, clearly wishing to be rid of her as soon as possible. Undoubtedly one of his prowess has better things to do than entertain a half orc.

A part of her was curious about this Duke's one indulgence, finding the way he spoke of it to be cryptic as well as distasteful. Casually she'd nod her head, wishing to keep things simple less she cause further offense. "Thank you…" Simple and to the point, the way he undoubtedly preferred it.

Her stride widen as she pressed onward into the city, passing through the smaller gate mentioned by the centaur. Aimlessly she wandered its winding streets, completely lost under the scope of such a place. She had been raised in a world of small tribes, so naturally the concept of a city seemed like fantasy to her. It had felt as if she was walking within a dream that was within a dream. Never could the grandest of orc tribes even hope to mimic a fourth of the scale of this stone jungle.

<o:p>
attachment.php
</o:p>

Not so far away, through enchanted lenses a Drow female watched as her target approached the city. Her eyes narrowed sharply as she pondered her recourse, surely she could wait outside for her to leave, but time was not on her side. She could attempt to sneak into its walls? But a few waves of armed guards would prove an unwelcomed hassle. Like all female Drow she possessed a sense of confidence in her abilities, but unlike most of her kin, her confidence was not that of arrogance.

Her long snow white hair blew in the frigid call of the wind, her crimson eyes like rubies glistened under the stale moon light. Darkness was her friend, the shadows her ally. For her world, the Underdark was one of heartless stone sky. One void of seasons and the suns warmth, even now as she gazed heavenward the twinkling of the stars seemed like blazing balls of fire to her. Seeing in the infrared spectrum, she could penetrate this darkness as if it were midday, while even those of the surface would have trouble making out her darken form from yards away.

Her devilish tail coiled itself around her slender hips, as her luscious lips contorted, giving way to a wide smile. Brilliance had struck her, like a bolt of lightning sent from the Goddess herself. This place seemed a haven for rogues, void of prejudice that welcomed nearly any race. So she doubted very much that they'd refuse her entry. Nonchalantly the female Drow made her way down hill toward the mouth of the civilization.

Her desirable form adorned in crimson and black leather armor, with a corset for a top with the design of an arachnid on the front and back. Throughout the top and bottom of her attire, intricate spiders webs were woven into the design, typical fashion for a Drow. On her neck hung a medallion of Lolth, their spider entity that rested in between her exposed cleavage. The manner in which her clothes clung to her frame was flattering, moving silently with her stride with unparallel grace. As if it had been made just for her, as if it were merely another layer of skin.

Valerna was her name, the most feared bounty hunter in the Underdark. Hated by most females for her beauty and defiance of the old ways. Instead of living within one of the great houses, striving to rise to the status of Matron, she in it's place, sought to form a band of male and female drow renegades. Who were not slaves to Lolths will. Even her medallion was nothing more than a formality and prized possession, bearing no spiritual significance to her.

As she approached the gates she took note of the Centaur, who had yet to gallop off into the distance. The Drow were feared and hated amongst all else, their dark skin and innate abilities an omen to most. Famous for raiding and enslaving the surface species as if they were bellow them. A notion that Valerna didn't cling to, for she had experienced otherwise. "I am Valerna of house no more, I come seeking to resupply." She proclaimed as a sense of uneasiness crept on the human guards faces.

<o:p>

</o:p>Even if one had woven a spell of detection, they would note no deception in this one. For the way she interwoven truth and lie were flawless, and spoke with such confidence almost as if she had even tricked herself. Even her ravishing visage remained unaltered, her body language firm as ever.

(Cool, next post I'll have the orc meet up with the other characters.)

((Okay guys, I've made an OOC thread. I think it's time we figure out what to do about Princy so the story can move forward, so please come put forth what you think we should do..))