2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Action, Urban Fantasy
What would we want the DJ to play?
Yes this means posting songs for everyone to listen to. This is gonna be one mash up of a concert.

Reactions: Buttercorn
I know we have a lot of teens on this site, and I hate to generalize but that means a lot of people will want pop and 'modern rock'*coughstillpopsongscough*

But can we throw in some Rolling Stones for those of us who like to keep it classic? Wouldn't mind a bit of Pink Floyd and Black Sabbath, either :3

Hmm, I tried to do an iwaku dance mix last year using suggestions from the board. Maybe I'll give it another go using this list. *Dusts off mixer*

A Favor House Atlantic- Coheed and Cambria
Suite Judy Blue Eyes- CSN
Wish You Were Here-Pink Floyd
Brass Goggles-Steam Powered Giraffe
My Mind --Ace of Base
Lady-Styx
The Knife- Genesis
On top of the world- Imagine Dragons
Mr. Crowley- Ozzy Osbourne
Black Cat- Mayday Parade

More to come

POETS OF THE FALL. >:[ ALL OF THEM.

And you know what ALL OF ADAM LAMBERT TOO.

And Queen. Definitely Queen.

Pom Pom Pom
and
Tsukemaru by Kyaru Pamyu, or whatever.

not Stacy's Mom, kthnx.

um.
the theme to
Pokemon, Adventure Time, Power Rangers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Digimon, Batman, Spider-Man, Powerpuff Girls, etc.

and October should take out pots and pans and just hit them with frozen fish.

that's our playlist.

Reactions: Xnijmai
and October should take out pots and pans and just hit them with frozen fish.

WHY DON'T WE EVER JUST EAT THE FISH?

Also Some Icona pop. Cause a party ain't a party without some IDON'TCARE.

Reactions: Stacisaur
SEE ME RISE, THE MIGHTY SURT / DESTROYER OF THE UNIVERSE / BRINGER OF PAIN AND ENDLESS HURT / SCHORCHER OF MEN AND EARTH

THOR! ODIN'S SON / PROTECTOR OF MANKIND / RIDE TO MEET YOUR FATE / YOUR DESTINY AWAITS / THOR! HLODYN'S SON / PROTECTOR OF MANKIND / RIDE TO MEET YOUR FATE / RAGNAROK AWAITS

Reactions: October leche
I'd kidnap the sound equipment and play dubstep the entire event.

Because fuck you all, that's why.

I know we have a lot of teens on this site, and I hate to generalize but that means a lot of people will want pop and 'modern rock'*coughstillpopsongscough*

But can we throw in some Rolling Stones for those of us who like to keep it classic? Wouldn't mind a bit of Pink Floyd and Black Sabbath, either :3

So much yes on your suggestions. Maybe some Beatles too-*is shot for being biased*

Reactions: Neohmi and Minibit
THE BURNING GRIEF IS TORMENTING ME
THE HATE I FEEL IS DESTROYING ME
ONLY VENGEANCE WILL GIVE ME PEACE
ONLY VENGEANCE WILL SET MY SPIRIT FREE

I think I'd die if we didn't have any good rock music

See my avatar, that's Breaking Benjamin, all I need is one good song from them. Not just the popular hardcore ones either, songs like "Without you", "here we are", and "break my fall" are their less popular but good songs with a message. Their softer songs would be "rain", "forget it", and "forever" that I'm sure anyone can enjoy.

Also some three days grace, rise against, skillet, a day to remember, my chemical romance, and 30 seconds to mars would be appreciated (though not demanded)

Oh and for any techno/nerds/pokemon fans I suggest "Otaku anthem" and "Pika girl"