All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to criticize my writing? I just seek an experienced RPer who can help point out my flaws, tell me which points ruin the story flow, and perhaps give some pointers on how to make my writing more descriptive or creative rather than just rushed/straight-to-the-point.

If you'd like, I wouldn't mind lending a hand.

Do remember, though, that my style may not necessarily be the style that suits you. But as it is my style, I can't help but see it through my personal opinions. If you want me to show you a writing sample from me, let me know.

You can see me on the mentor listing here.

@Levusti

Thank you for wanting to lend a hand. I would like to see a writing sample just so I can see your style of writing, if you don't mind that is.

It's posted on your profile. Thanks for considering me! :)

@Levusti
I read your post and I like your style of writing c: It played in my head like a movie

Alrighty, I'd be happy to help! If you'd like we can do it here or over Private Messaging. Whatever suits you. :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth
@LogicfromLogic

Ohi there c: You can shoot me a PM since you want to help. Thanks.