Ideas and Plots..

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince

Original poster
If I am really into a roleplay I will post three sentences up to a paragraph, and maybe even two if it's really good.
I'm very active and on every day and I will be able to post more than a few times each day unless I'm very busy in which case I'll probably only be able to post after that. Buuuuuuut I'm free most of the time, heh.

Escaping Death
MwxtleA.jpg

My character, Marius (the man in the pic), has cheated death and now he is being chased across the continent, perhaps even the world by Death whom wishes to reap his soul and send him to the afterlife.

The thing is.. these two have a past and Marius had made a deal of immortality with Death once and now after so long the deal has expired and Death has set course for Marius.

This can be a romance deal with Marius and Death, or just be how I explained it.

Infinite Bloodlust
oLsOLiD.jpg

In a school one student has become tired of being bullied and picked on, and one day he cracks and goes to his school with a bat he had put nails in. From the beginning and to the end there are many choices, he could decide to make friends, stopping the path to become a serial killer. Or he could crack and attack everyone at his school. Perhaps even end his own life..

This is a weird idea I want to do with different choices and endings and all of that sort of thing. It would also make since if he had a FRIEND that joined him and together they run away hunted down by the government.

Royal VS. Royal
e6Qm02u.jpg

The idea is two newly crowned royals, whom are very young, take over after their parents die. They aren't in the same castle and are in seperate kingdoms, this will be based off a sort of forbidden romance deal or betrayal. Assassination attempts.. y'know, medieval stuff. This is just a simple romance at best.

Fire Meets Ice
cVYXfFN.jpg

Now something new I wanted to try is two people from different clans and ''worlds'' fall in love. The Ice boy falls in love with the beautiful fire girl and starts to get to know her, although the heat coming off of her is nearly overwhelming he lasts through it. His family and hers forbid the love but they still continue to see each other against all odds.

Then a war between their people breaks out and it could possibly mean the end for both their clans and possibly the birth of something new..

The Lion, The Wi- Wait what?
j1PHSS8.png

This is a unique fantasy world I created, set in a sort of medieval era, it has dragons.. demons.. giants.. trolls, all sorts of things. And it's an adventure roleplay too!

Cake tastes like Insanity
cFe6iYr.jpg

A young boy with a schizophrenic disorder is admitted to a mental hospital and there he discovers a disturbing secret that lies below the hospital and soon the sanity he has left will be tested and ripped apart.

Rise!
TCTPOH3.jpg

A revolution starts when the leader of a country sets off a nuke in his own country, causing panic and distress among the people. And it is revealed he has turned into a dictator. So they begin to rise up as they are oppressed and brung down the government. Soon enough they begin to attack troops and important buildings or politicians.

I hate the new guy..
TAzCzlh.jpg

It's your typical a new guy at the office and everybody hates him type of deal, it can turn into a romance, or a slice of life roleplay.

A LOT OF IDEAS I put together..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kind of interested in the Fire Meets Ice idea you have.

About the first one: what gender would death be? like Male, female, non-gendered, ect. And what level of romance are we talking about? I can do little things, but I don't do mature stuff.

@moon Alright, message me!

@AlagasianFlame I am aware, but I posted this in 1x1 so there's no possible way it could be mature. And Death would be female.

-Double Post-

Ahem, sorry, but I added 4 new ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:
im intersted in the " I hate the new guy..."

hey i tried messaging you cut the pm box is full

Hey! I'm interested in the Escaping Death idea! And the Fire Meets Ice! And Rise!!!!

Hello! I'm interested in The Lion, Fire meets ice, royals, and rise

If your still interested in looking for a RP partner then can i join in? >~< I find the plot Infinite Bloodlust and I hate the new guy interesting.

Hello, I was just reading over your plots and I really like the 'I Hate the New Guy' plot. I hope that we can talk soon over the idea. :)

I am interested in Fire and Ice as well as Royal Vs. Royal but you inbox if full....

Status
Not open for further replies.