I'd like to introduce myself.

D

DapperDansMan

Original poster
Hello, I'm Dapper Dan.

I rather enjoy roleplaying, and like to think of myself as competent and efficient in the game.

I hope I will get to know many of you, and even become partners in writing.

Hope you all have a wonderful evening.

eeeeee! I recognize the doll in your avatar! Dollshe Saint! :D Another BJD fan? Welcome to Iwaku! I get very excited when I see someone using a BJD as their avatar. Sorry, sorry. I hope you'll find plenty of people to write with here and explore all the nooks and crannies of each genre!

May your Muse be fruitful!

Reactions: DapperDansMan
Hello and welcome! :D I'm Mittens~ Iwaku's Friendly Kitten~ ^^ I am sure happy to see that you've arrived here in our lovely community and I hope you make as many wonderful relationships as I have! ^^ If you ever need any help or have any questions, feel free to send me a PM! I'll be glad to help! ^^

Can't wait to see you start posting! ^^

eeeeee! I recognize the doll in your avatar! Dollshe Saint! :D Another BJD fan? Welcome to Iwaku! I get very excited when I see someone using a BJD as their avatar. Sorry, sorry. I hope you'll find plenty of people to write with here and explore all the nooks and crannies of each genre!

May your Muse be fruitful!

How very observant of you. I am indeed a fan of BJDs. I think they are beautifully crafted. I wish the one as my picture were my own, but alas I've yet to obtain my own. Thank you for the , I hope you have a good night, and perhaps we could even roleplay some time.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku. I'd love a chance at roleplay with you!

Thank you. I've noticed you're picture is that of Daniella from Haunting Ground. I love that game. I would also love for that chance to roleplay as well. If you'd like to shoot my a PM, I'm sure we can bounce some wonderful ideas around.

Hello and welcome! :D I'm Mittens~ Iwaku's Friendly Kitten~ ^^ I am sure happy to see that you've arrived here in our lovely community and I hope you make as many wonderful relationships as I have! ^^ If you ever need any help or have any questions, feel free to send me a PM! I'll be glad to help! ^^

Can't wait to see you start posting! ^^

Thank you for the greetings. You seem quite friendly, and adorable. I appreciate the courtesy, and will be sure to use it should I have the need.

Reactions: Mittens83
I'm impressed that you recognized me. I've found that most people haven't played Haunting Ground, so it's exceedingly rare and
a pleasant surprise to me when someone is familiar with the game. I'll be giving you a PM soon then.

I came because I noticed dat bjd too. Wao.

But welcome in! Hope to play sometime :">