1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
I thought I'd post this here, since I found it on another forum, and thought @Razilin and @Gwazi Magnum as well as others who are fans of Fate/Stay Night, as well as fans of Ian McKellan might like this:

Ian McKellan says Archer's Unlimited Blade Works chant from Fate/Stay Night.

This was the only link I could find it at, so, uh, yeah:

Streamable - simple video sharing

I thought I'd post this here, since I found it on another forum, and thought @Razilin and @Gwazi Magnum as well as others who are fans of Fate/Stay Night, as well as fans of Ian McKellan might like this:

Ian McKellan says Archer's Unlimited Blade Works chant from Fate/Stay Night.

This was the only link I could find it at, so, uh, yeah:

Streamable - simple video sharing
Link doesn't work for me at work...will need to check that out at home. My question: why is Ian McKellen saying the Blade Works chant? Or rather, what amazing nerd got him to do it?

12e.jpg

Link doesn't work for me at work...will need to check that out at home. My question: why is Ian McKellen saying the Blade Works chant? Or rather, what amazing nerd got him to do it?

12e.jpg

I don't know, tbh. I just saw someone posting the link and watched it.

Google research leads to posts on the Twobestfriendsplay subreddit, so my guess is something to do with Twobestfriendsplay.

Now if only someone could do one of Iskanders speeches. :3

Reactions: Razilin

Will this do?

I've actually seen a video of Rider's VA doing the Ionioi Hetaroi speech in real life at some event. The crowd got really into it.

This is it, iirc:

God Damn I love that voice! <3

It's an amazing voice.

Also, back on the main topic of Ian McKellan as Archer, I want to see Magneto do something like Archer now with a bunch of swords and metal bits he's controlling.

It's an amazing voice.

Also, back on the main topic of Ian McKellan as Archer, I want to see Magneto do something like Archer now with a bunch of swords and metal bits he's controlling.
Eh... Not that Archer.

Ian's a great actor, but the performance he gave for those lines is just way too different from how Archer usually speaks.
Not bad mind you, it's just an odd match.

Eh... Not that Archer.

Ian's a great actor, but the performance he gave for those lines is just way too different from how Archer usually speaks.
Not bad mind you, it's just an odd match.

I was talking about as Magneto, he does something like the Archer chant.

parodying Archer as Magneto.

I was talking about as Magneto, he does something like the Archer chant.

parodying Archer as Magneto.
Oh... THAT would be rather cool! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.