I wonder what will happen to us..

I

Ischyros

Original poster
Hello, I suppose this is as good a day as ever to venture into your world of creative writing. My name is Ischyros, as you can see, and I think I will be staying here awhile with you wonderful people. Both my Roleplay Resume and Avatar are still incomplete at this time but I will be working on them, promise. Hopefully we may clamber through worlds crafted of words together very soon. Message me if you'd like? I am new here and would like any opportunity to make friends/roleplay. Thank you fellow Wordsmiths.

What do you prefer to be called?
Ischyros is fine, maybe if we get closer you can call me other things.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I am a boy.

How old are you?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I am very new to this site but I have been roleplaying/writing for many years now.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I like both group and single partner roleplays. Any chance to connect creatively to people.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Sitting under the cherry blossoms, most likely at night. I am a third shift worker so I don't see a lot of the day.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Velvet Cacoon - Genevieve

Hallo there Ischyros! Welcome to the site! :D

Chyros xD. Welcome to the Madness, please enjoy your stay here but.. Be aware of the flying marshmallows xD. ~

I am already enjoying my stay here but thank you. Hopefully we will roleplay together soon.