I was told not to talk to strangers-

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinnamon

But I'm edge af and break all the rules.
So with that said, hello Iwaku! I'm a not so new member I suppose? I signed up about a year ago with another account to try and get roleplays going, since writing is a big passion of mine, however life got in the way and so, I decided to start fresh with this account since nothing of importance was on the other. (And I'm a forgetful Sinnabun so I even forgot the username/password. Fun stuff.)

Anyway! Even though I'm somewhat antisocial(so I've been called) I'm excited to be here and make some friends. A few things about me to get conversations flowing:
  • I'm 24 years old(I'm so old boo) and I love bitter candy.​
  • Sexual themes in roleplay are a-okay with me.(Give me smexy yaoi. *grabby hands*)​
  • I get lost easily and need maps send help.​
  • I enjoy kpop, jpop/jrock, pop, sometimes hip hop. I like a lot of music and roleplay plots inspired by songs.​
  • I'm very into fandom roleplaying and I adore fandom's such as: Madoka Magica/Sailor Moon(Magical girls/boys in general), Loveless, Junjou, OHSHC, Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy, Durarara, Mystic Messenger, Inuyasha, Attack on Titan, FMA, Death note etc.​
... So yeah! If you ever want to roleplay, or just talk and share meme's, feel free to PM me!

Welcome back, Sinnamon! Glad to see you decided to join us! And now we're not strangers! Yay!

I never followed that silly stranger talky rule thingy.

Welcome to Iwaku.

I saw that you listen to Kpop and now we have to be friends. 8D

Welcome to Iwaku! <3

HELLO

Welcome back to Iwaku, My name is Cloudy, it is a pleasure. I am returning to iwaku myself..so I know the feeling. If you would like to start any type of roleplay up, message me on my Wall or just PM me. Either or is fine. I will gladly take the offer, that or if you simply want to talk and make a new friend, i am here too. I hope you enjoy your stay here. *bows*

@Cloudy Troubles: Thank you for your kind welcome! Same goes for me, if you want to chat just send me a message. (I'm still learning how the site works. :P)

Reactions: Cløudy Trøubles
You had me at Madoka.

Welcome back there. A lot of people have been coming back lately. I hope you find some great new roleplays and go wild. ;) edgy and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.