I want to see your TREES~!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Minibit

Returned from the Void
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
By now a bunch of you have your Christmas trees up; post pics!

255hv68.jpg

Last edited:
Minibit, you're soooo skillled.

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR TREE, YOUR BOOKS, YOUR STEREO, AND YOUR FURNITURE TO HANG SIDEWAYS ON THE WALL LIKE THAT.

I'll get some pics up soon.

Reactions: October Knight
All we have are little treeeees. So I got one of my lovely dolls to pose with them! (He needs a new wig. Halpcrazyhair)

ourlittletreee.JPG
ourotherlittletree.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
Minibit, you're soooo skillled.

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR TREE, YOUR BOOKS, YOUR STEREO, AND YOUR FURNITURE TO HANG SIDEWAYS ON THE WALL LIKE THAT.

I'll get some pics up soon.
The picture appears properly on my screen! Is this a pc/mobile glitch?

Oh, I was only teasing how they are posted sideways, instead of oriented right-side up. =P
It IS right way up on my screen :S

1508651_10202302267133646_418935166_n.jpg

Our little tree is a 4' artificial red one. Because Fluffy is very allergic to real pine trees, and loves the color red. And we couldn't afford a bigger tree. Iloveitsomuchthough <3 Santa is my favorite Christmas theme, so the little hat on top just makes me so happy.

And please excuse the mess in the background... Ugh.

One of those pieces of mess is my monkey fist I made for practicing how to beat people with a swinging weapon.

... His weapons are all over the damn place. Makes me feel safe as hell, but gawd. The messes.

I also refer to our tree as the Iron Man tree because of the little gold thingers.

Minibit: This is a monkey fist. I would sometimes practice with one like that. Mine is some rope wrapped around an old cue ball. :)

• Thank You
Ooh, I learned something!

Minibit, your picture is sideways and I'm on a PC.

Also, I'll post up our tree when I actually get it set up >_>