I want to see your TREES~!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Minibit, Dec 13, 2013.

1. By now a bunch of you have your Christmas trees up; post pics!

[​IMG]

#1 Minibit, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  2. [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  3. Minibit, you're soooo skillled.

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR TREE, YOUR BOOKS, YOUR STEREO, AND YOUR FURNITURE TO HANG SIDEWAYS ON THE WALL LIKE THAT.

I'll get some pics up soon.

• Like Like x 1
  4. So cool I have a small tree but ill post it up some time soon :angel::cow::downcat::donut::axeman:

5. All we have are little treeeees. So I got one of my lovely dolls to pose with them! (He needs a new wig. Halpcrazyhair)

ourlittletreee.JPG
    ourotherlittletree.JPG

• Love Love x 1
  6. The picture appears properly on my screen! Is this a pc/mobile glitch?

7. Oh, I was only teasing how they are posted sideways, instead of oriented right-side up. =P

8. It IS right way up on my screen :S

9. :) (open)
    [​IMG]

Our little tree is a 4' artificial red one. Because Fluffy is very allergic to real pine trees, and loves the color red. And we couldn't afford a bigger tree. Iloveitsomuchthough <3 Santa is my favorite Christmas theme, so the little hat on top just makes me so happy.

And please excuse the mess in the background... Ugh.

• Love Love x 2
  10. One of those pieces of mess is my monkey fist I made for practicing how to beat people with a swinging weapon.

11. Wat.

12. ... His weapons are all over the damn place. Makes me feel safe as hell, but gawd. The messes.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I also refer to our tree as the Iron Man tree because of the little gold thingers.

Minibit: This is a monkey fist. I would sometimes practice with one like that. Mine is some rope wrapped around an old cue ball. :)

• Thank Thank x 1
  14. Ooh, I learned something!

15. Minibit, your picture is sideways and I'm on a PC.

Also, I'll post up our tree when I actually get it set up >_>

16. TREE

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. Lev's tree!

[​IMG]

Lev's ornament on the tree!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2