I want to make a roleplay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hipster Rin

Original poster
...but I don't know what.

I'm fascinated by Viking and Egyptian/Arabic culture, for one thing, and French culture as well. I want this to be a sort of...large scale story roleplay, with a good plot and story and whatnot. I just don't know where to start. Any ideas, people of the Interest Checking Board?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there.

Anywho, I think I have a plot for you but it involves around Victorian England though....

Reactions: Hipster Rin
I'm rather fond of Victorian England, what is it? o3o

Victorian England, why that and the vikings interest me time to follow this thread but seriously I want a Victorian era Rp but I would want to see it take place all around the empire not just England.

Hmmm. And I would like it to involve around Neko/Furries being dominate without anything libertine.

Reactions: MagnoliaSweet
Hello :D

"Hmmm. And I would like it to involve around Neko/Furries being dominate without anything libertine. "

I would love to do something like that :D

Sure why not.

I wrote a little something if we want to do that
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Neko are oppressed and made fun of because of their ears and tail. People never seem to show any decency towards these adorable things. The Neko are segregated, left to the slums of the cities of the world. Many leave their homes in the city to live in the countryside in small villages, yet people still show no compassion to these adorable things.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lilen is one of these Nekos. She is a small adolescent child about 14. Lilen has long black hair, and two cats ears. She often wears blue short shorts and a light yellow sleeveless shirt. Lien has two beautiful innocent eyes of green. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Her parents were killed by humans in the city. Lilen had forgotten about them because she had fled to the village to escape the city's terrible acts. Due to this she is very sensitive and shy. Lilen works for a baker in the village named Granet. Granet cares for Lilen as if she were his daughter, and Lilen thinks of Granet as a father since she has none.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Her years carrying heavy baskets of bread and wheat made Lilen and hard worker and a dedicated cook. The humans are coming something is about to happen that will change her life forever. [/BCOLOR]

I was thinking I could add on towards that.

"Though america's most idiotic group, The Politicians (mostly the Democrats in this case, as for the republicans...we will get to that very soon.) Decided to end the Neko/Furry Population by using a massive ray gun that was to originally destroy all of that population group. The plan was to set up the ray in space, and just fire the ray at Earth. It would've worked...would've.

Instead, the Human Population had 2 effects onto them.
1. They were about 3 inches tall
2. They had no unique abilities.

The Neko/Furry Population Was Dominate and also had some sort of superpower with it. Girls had a mental superpower while boys had a physical superpower.

And so, the Neko/Furry Population agreed to not eliminate the Human Population on one condition....

To make the Humans as Pets/Servants/Slaves/Allies/etc.

And so...1 year later, in a small town in NC...."

How does it sound guys? Hmmm? :bouncy:

To be honest I like it :D

I was thinking I could add on towards that.

"Though america's most idiotic group, The Politicians (mostly the Democrats in this case, as for the republicans...we will get to that very soon.) Decided to end the Neko/Furry Population by using a massive ray gun that was to originally destroy all of that population group. The plan was to set up the ray in space, and just fire the ray at Earth. It would've worked...would've.

Instead, the Human Population had 2 effects onto them.
1. They were about 3 inches tall
2. They had no unique abilities.

The Neko/Furry Population Was Dominate and also had some sort of superpower with it. Girls had a mental superpower while boys had a physical superpower.

And so, the Neko/Furry Population agreed to not eliminate the Human Population on one condition....

To make the Humans as Pets/Servants/Slaves/Allies/etc.

And so...1 year later, in a small town in NC...."

How does it sound guys? Hmmm? :bouncy:
Ehhh.......:blah:

Okay, not the BEST Idea, but it gives it an opportunity for a really high-scale RP. If there's any small detail you want to edit, go ahead.

I was more thinking of a Rp where both humans and nekos exist but are more opposed but not out right hostile to each other, that gives people a choice between human or neko without one side dominating the other in some way and I also think this would go well in a steam/diesel punk setting.

Ya that would be great

oh thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.