I volunteer as Tribute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LogicfromLogic

Original poster
Getting on with the program, I took a rather long (long to me anyways) hiatus because of job related issues, no wifi, and just being damn busy. But when I came back, all my roleplayers were gone or just not on as much. So, my quest for finding a new roleplay partner is on!

My personal interests in roleplays vary. I'm not really into MxM or FxF (especially FxF, I just can't seem to play it). Not too good with playing a female character either.

What my themed interests are (please keep in mind that I do NOT do cannon)
-Star Trek (I have a great plot for this one. it's complicated but worth it)
-Walking Dead
-Pirate themes
-Robin Hood (got a really good story for this one)
-ElfQuest (I'd be surprised if I found a partner that even knows what this is to be honest)
-Super Heroes
-Fantasy (Mythical realms and etc. To be honest not in the right muse for this one right now but willing to talk)

Just about anything, just message me to talk to me.

My roleplays have various plot points; it's all about character development to me, and story development. You can be rest assured that there will seldom dull moments; I like to keep it up.

However please keep in mind that I like roleplaying with people who can do:

-Paragraphs (just two will do, more will give me a heartattack from being so damn happy)
-Passable grammar (nobody's perfect but damn it I want to be able to read the roleplay)
-No chatspeak (I will Sparta kick you out of the rp)
-Have a good sense of humour (seriously, I'm almost never serious)
-Be willing to keep up a conversation. Seriously, I don't know why people just want to plain out roleplay without making a friend out of your partner. Keeps shit from getting weird.

Hello there~! I am up for a 1x1 with you! I will most likely give you a heart attack though, so get the ambulance on the hotline!
PM me if you're interested as well~!

~Crystal

Same as Crystal, down to the heart attack! I would love to hear more about your piratey ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.