• A W E S O M E !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rubbish

Original poster
Hello! I've been looking for a forum based roleplay site for awhile, and I've just stumbled onto Iwaku, and so far I'm really enjoying the overall layout and rules of it. I like when sites allow you to choose your own color scheme and allow mature roleplays within reason. Anyway, here's the about survey because I really do suck at intro posts (another nice touch!).

What do you prefer to be called?
Skooma is fine. I prefer not to share my real name until I get to know people.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'd rather leave it alone.

How old are you? 21, last January :)

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I've been roleplaying for seven or eight years, I think, largely on avatar sites like Gaia and Solia, but I'm hoping to move away form that kind of site because it stresses me out. The past two years I've been roleplaying on Tumblr, which also stresses me out, so now I'm trying this. I've actually had a few weird experiences on tumblr that have made me a little antsy about roleplay, so we'll be starting slow, haha.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I prefer single partners. I haven't done a lot of group roleplaying. I think I'd like to try a few small groups (maybe four or five people?) to see how I like them. My schedule and moods can be weird, and I don't like the idea of holding others up if I can't post for awhile.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Both???

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? "I got you babe" by Sonny and Cher and I don't know why. It only got started when I read that question. Why you do this

Howdy Skooma, welcome to the site! >:3 hopefully we will not be stressful. Roleplay should never be stressful, it should be funs! O_O

Hello! So far I really like the site. I'll probably be lurking for awhile as I figure things out. I might drag a friend over here to see if he and I can do an experimental one[x]one as we figure out the site together. I feel like this will be much less stressful once I figure it out--it's just a lot of information at first! Your avatar is super cute, but the way.

And as far as roleplay being stressful, it was mostly because I had some clingy, almost kinda stalkery partners in the past year or two who have sort of soured the experience for me. I've moved away from that though and I'm looking for a new start :)

I know the feeling and I really hope you enjoy your stay.I just joined myself and I like ti so far. seems to be very stress free.

Welcome to iwaku hope you have fun and make lots of friends <3
*hugs*

Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you find it funs!

Welcome to the other side of the Fence!xD

Be aware of the Walkers, darkness and mostly..Of the flying marshmallows..~

Enjoy your stay.;)

Reactions: 2 people
Thank you for the welcomes, everybody! So far I'm enjoying what I'm seeing and I've got a few roleplays in the works right now. Looking forward to it!

Reactions: 2 people
Hey, welcome to the site! If you have any questions at all don't be afraid to shoot me a PM. Otherwise, I hope to see you around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.