DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Psychological horror
Body horror
Supernatural
Giallo
Splatterpunk
Dark fantasy
Historical
Low fantasy
Magipunk
Weird West
Noir
Thriller
Gothic horror
Southern Gothic
Gaslamp fantasy
Cyberpunk
Space saga
Clockpunk
Space Western
Space opera
Paranormal
Modern fantasy
Dieselpunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Crime drama
Medieval fantasy
Costumes! I love wearing costumes, and I always have. My parents actually met through historical reenactment, so I grew up going to events by groups like the Society for Creative Anachronism and the Renaissance Fair. I've done medieval, I've done Renaissance, I've done Black Powder, I've done Roman Legionnaires, I've done Civil War, I've done Colonial, etc. I also have cosplayed at a couple of anime conventions. Not to mention years of drama club, theater camp, and working as an actor at haunted attractions and the like. Halloween is my favorite holiday! I've also run around with some LARP groups. :P

I was also sort of a goth kid when I was younger, and I've dabbled with steampunk and lolita fashion.

What about you guys? Do you LARP, reenact, cosplay, do theater? Just like to dress up for Halloween? Do you make your own costumes? Why do you like to wear costumes? Do you just like the way they look, or do you get into the roleplaying aspect?

Recently started cosplaying.
Made a wolf link and an entei, was pretty cool seeing people's faces when they see costumes they don't expect and building them is totally satisfying though my wallet disagrees!

I like to dress up a lot!
When I was a freshman or so, I went to a couple of the anime cons to dress up. I like Halloween and always dress up for it and I do want a Renaissance style costume when I can afford it (things are expensive).

Also, Ozzie, pictures? ;)

FUCK YES.

I would dress up in a costume every day if people wouldn't think I was a psycho. c___c; So I save the fancy costumes for Halloween and Renaissance Festival. The rest of the year I just wear really nice clothes. 8D

I tried cosplaying a couple times in the past too, but sadly dun have any pictures. XD

Alas, I would love to play dress up but I haven't got the money. I also think I don't have as much motivation to cosplay or anything like that in comparison to how much I want to draw, play games or write, so that may be it as well.

BUT! If I were to play dress up I wouldn't mind cosplaying, it's one of the things I've really wanted to do and have looked a little bit into. I would love to go to my first Renaissance Fair or Anime Con. Yes I haven't been to either of those. Halloween is my favorite year because I actually remember to put on a costume.

I unfortunately don't have many recent pictures on this computer! But I can share a few things:

First, Ren Faire with some certain someones.
IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

And another recent Faire. Here I am surrounded by belly dancers!
562404_3678389405320_1861883117_n.jpg

Various job photos:
Eri_Halloween_2011_001.jpg

Halloween_2011_004.jpg

nightmareongrayson.jpg

380504_2418128084925_1003050138_32622357_424245073_n.jpg

Alice in Wonderland tea party thing.
Dormouse.jpg

My last anime convention (that I cosplayed at, even) was actually a while ago, but here we go.
AnimeUSA2005007.jpg

AnimeUSA2005006.jpg

And because it's Pirate Month:
Pirate.jpg

And just to show how long I've been at this...
EmeraldJoust-May1995.jpg

God, I bet you guys never thought you'd see me in skirts this much. Why don't I have more of my male costumes on here?