I Smile, Blush then Wave 'Hi'

S

setti

Original poster
I need not say the obvious.

I was brought here in my search to find ways to spend tons of free time getting my writing mojo back [the Secret Witch Down South took it along with my Confidence] and of course having fun with others while doing it.

I need sensible conversations and I ain't getting 'em in the real world. Hope Iwaku could. HOLLAR [this is how kids say it these days, right?]!!!!!!!

Survey [as Sticky suggested]:What nicknames do you like to be called?
Call me Setti.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
A dudette, 19.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I love 'em fantasy roleplays.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
I have two favorite characters:

One is Nyx, an innocent little fairy girl who is not exactly the brightest of the fairy bunch. Her greatest contribution in any adventure is her deadpan ways and healing magic (limited, of course). She also floats if she wants to and can go smaller than her original size, a perfect spy...although a bit incompetent one.

The other is Neohmi. She can hit a target miles away with either her bow and arrows or her set of spelled daggers. Deadly as she may sound, she easily gains the trust of strangers and innocent adventurers, making it easier for her to get information and a couple of coin purses now and then.

But I have tons of characters I want to try.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Space Kittens remind me of that annoying Nyan-Nyan cat, so a definite no.

Wolves are cute. Meanwhile, I like my vamps non-sparkly.

Angry marines? Ugh. Don't get me started.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
~And she fights for her life
As she goes in the store
With a thought she has
Caught by the thread
She pays for the bread
And she goes
Nobody knows~

I see...

boxersorbriefs.png