I seriously need more roleplays DX

R

RockettStarr

Original poster
Okay, so I have been on here for about 2 weeks now and I have some role plays going but a lot of them are on hold for now because of school starting, for some people.

*I am literate i can reply up to 4 paragraphs back and long paragraphs too.
*I want to do a Yuri, really bad, and I love romance in role plays.
*I will do role plays without romance.
*I have some ideas, just ask if you want to know mine, or tell me yours'

So please, send me a Pm or comment on this and tell me if you are interested in role playing XD Thanks you XD

I'll rp with ya. I'll do a romance, your pick of character and stuff XD. :) let me know.

Yuri yuri yuri! woo! :D oooh and advance happy birthday to you! I'm having mine thursday!

Lemme know if you have any plot/setting in mind. I'm game for 'em. xD I'm online regularly as I am out of school and currently between jobs.

I am down for a yuri but I don't currently have any ideas so if you have any let me know cause I will be down XD

I suppose we can brain storm. Do you have any preferences as to settings and what not?

Hmm, well I have one that's actually a story idea I had. It could be about two girls living together in a dorm at a school or something. :3 It's a pretty simple idea ^^;;

I'll do a yuri with you!!
(only has one yuri romance and it hasn't really kicked off yet)
I've got a few ideas that can be changed to be femalexfemale
Idea thread
If you're interested ^w^

I am interested in role playing with you because I feel like I don't have enough role plays and because I really am looking for someone who can write at least three paragraphs back. What are some of the ideas you have that you aren't role playing already?

I'll happily RP a yuri with you, if you aren't all taken up by all the interest! I'm all out of plot ideas I'm afraid, but I'm very willing to chat over and develop any sparks you've got? :)