I Resent that!

• If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
  • Top RP Sites
    Did you know that the Top Ten RP list helps to get us tons of cool new members? Vote every day in July and lets see if we can get #1!

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
How do you deal with resentful people?

I was in the Cbox this morning and someone was talking about how their Co-workers resented them JUST because they were the new person. Undeserved and unwarranted!

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Eerr, it's actually a really awkward situation for me. I don't handle other people's resentment very well. I feel really guilty for making them feel bad, even when it's totally out of my control. x_____x

...I also don't handle my OWN resentment very well. XD I'm very resentful towards some people on my side of the family, because they have this perfect middle-class life that I never got growing up. And I always feel snubbed by them because my family was too low class for them. e.e;;

So resentment and Diana is a terrible mix... D:

C

Cotillion

It depends on what I did to make them resent me. If it seems like something completely irrational and out of my control, it won't bother me that much, but if they have a good reason or are someone who is close to me I'll feel bad about it and try to make things right.

F

Fluffy

If it's an elder or superior, I will apologize to them for whatever I did to make them resent me.

If it's not, I will tell them to fuck off. That's about all there is to it.