I r teh back, sorta?

• If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
  • Top RP Sites
    Did you know that the Top Ten RP list helps to get us tons of cool new members? Vote every day in July and lets see if we can get #1!
S

SBBHBM

Original poster
I think I joined about a year or two ago... For someone reason my old login isn't working. Maybe I forgot it, or maybe <i>someone</i> deleted it...

Anyway, I'm Mizu, for those of you who don't know me. I used to hang around here back when I was 15.

I'm 22 now.

I've been an award-winning, vibrating plushie pervert; co-founder of the infamous SBBHB; lover to many; and featured in old MW cards. :)

So... hello!

Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
I've only been here a year so I don't remember you, but welcome back!

I

Ike Sapphire

Original poster
Hello and welcome uhh back I guess to the Iwaku I don't know you at all so yeah you have any new questions just ask

*walks off into the shadows*

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
I believe you registered on Afta not Iwaku! XD

HIIII MIIIZUUUU

S

SBBHBM

Original poster
Hey!

First of all, I am not a whelp... I am the infamous Mizu! You betta ask somebody... Run tell dat.

And, yes, Diana, I think it might have been on the Afta one. STOP CHANGING BOARDS, WOMAN!

A

Alarice

Original poster
Mizu, hello! It's good to see you again! Welcome to Iwaku!

D

Draconis

Original poster
Mizu, don't mind the chaff. You know that in Skype, we always love you.

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Original poster
*nudges WMD* who is this person?...my Asupex isn't working properly for some reason.

S

Slyen

Original poster
Who? What? Huh?

Whatever... welcome backs and stuff.