I Quit

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
W

Waytanblee

Original poster
Sincerely, all the evidence. This roleplay is about needs, and males, and sobs, and about God, and sunlotion, and friends, and sons. Who wants to play?

Okay, I'm all for modern shtuff. What exactly is the idea here? The information from the thread said two girls and a boy who is getting one pregnant? I'm a little lost. If you are a little more clear, I might be interested.

I imagine a few friends on a beach discussing things, and then one of them declares that they are pregnant to the other, and then I am stuck in the middle trying to figure out how to leave. :P

I see... So, Male friend and Female friend have done the naughty, obviously. Probably a friends with benefits type thing, just because? And then the three are hanging out, and Female friend is like, "yo, I'm pregnant and you're the only dude I've fucked."

Am I getting this right?

Yup, that's it in one, Jovian. The good thing about this RP in my opinion is this is one we can finish, addendum, ad infinitum, et al etc, complete, find closure to, see through all the way to the end. I like the idea of that.

Yes! *nods*

All right. I can play a convincing male character. :D